Shreveport 2017-2018 application cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just spoke to the Shreveport PA administrative assistant who said they have not begun to look at applications and will not look at anything until after the application deadline. This is different to what I have heard in the past.

But the application closed on the 1st of August lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, MaryFred said:

I just spoke to the Shreveport PA administrative assistant who said they have not begun to look at applications and will not look at anything until after the application deadline. This is different to what I have heard in the past.

Thanks for this update! The program is typically on rolling admissions but I did notice in last year's forum that no interviews were done before the deadline. The process must be different from past years!

3 hours ago, Blairmcc said:

Thanks for this update! The program is typically on rolling admissions but I did notice in last year's forum that no interviews were done before the deadline. The process must be different from past years!

I don't think they've ever interviewed before the deadline, but I may be wrong.

I know the past 2 years, they have sent out interview invites prior to the deadline though.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 1:51 PM, kns23 said:

I don't think they've ever interviewed before the deadline, but I may be wrong.

I know the past 2 years, they have sent out interview invites prior to the deadline though.

This is what I have heard also. I do know that they review applications as they are received. It states that on the website.  I haven't heard anything else recently. 

LOL!!!! I just spoke to the really sweet lady who works for the Shreveport PA program (she receives the applications and checks) and was told that they haven't sent invitations out and won't look at anything until after the deadline....which we know is not correct as they have sent some invitations out and congrats to those who received them!!! 

Update: I just received a call from the Shreveport program and was told that they are going through applications and are starting to send out "save the date" emails and will continue to do so, it will go from October through December.

Archived