• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@PAMOE at your interview did they give you a time frame for when they would get in contact with you? At the January interview, they told us that it may take a couple of weeks to hear back, but that by April, they would let us know our status (accepted/waitlisted/rejected).  Maybe that "deadline" applies for all applicants.  

I know the wait must be rough, but hang in there!

• 3 weeks later...

Reading all of the acceptance post and the ones encouraging others that haven't heard back lets me know im choosing the right profession. Does anyone know what is the latest an application can be submitted for the 2019 cycle?  I am finishing up my prerequisites in the next few months. I should be done by August. Any information is helpful.

On 3/10/2018 at 9:47 PM, MrNewLife said:

Reading all of the acceptance post and the ones encouraging others that haven't heard back lets me know im choosing the right profession. Does anyone know what is the latest an application can be submitted for the 2019 cycle?  I am finishing up my prerequisites in the next few months. I should be done by August. Any information is helpful.

@MrNewLife Specifically for CDU, if prerequisites for application stay the same, you can only have 2 prereqs pending at the time of application and these prereqs would need to be completed by May 30th of the application year.  So, it's most likely that for Fall 2019 entry, the prereqs must be completed by May 2019.  If that's the case, you should be fine.  

CASPA deadline was January 15th for this cycle with January being the last interview session.  I, as would many other applicants, would probably recommend that you apply as early as possible, as long as you are eligible to do so (read each school's prereqs), to give you the best chances.  

The schools should update their pages once the new cycle applications open in April.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived