Class of 2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Congrats to those who have interviewed and been wait-listed or accepted! I applied in July, application verified on 8/2, and called the school at the end of October to check on my application status; I was told that my application was still under review at that time. Has anyone received an interview offer recently? I am curious if they are still offering them! Thanks!

I’m actually in the same boat as you. Submitted and verified mid August and have been waiting ever since. I emailed them last week to see if there was any update and was told mine was still under review by the admissions committee. From what I understand, they do the interviews all the way through March/April, and I don’t think they have an interview session in December.

7 minutes ago, Futurepa85 said:

I’m actually in the same boat as you. Submitted and verified mid August and have been waiting ever since. I emailed them last week to see if there was any update and was told mine was still under review by the admissions committee. From what I understand, they do the interviews all the way through March/April, and I don’t think they have an interview session in December.

That makes me feel better, thank you so much! Waiting is the hardest part of the process in my opinion!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have people received interview invites for the March/April dates? I am hoping to apply to the program but don't know if it is too late! I'm not the strongest applicant so not too sure if I should apply or not this late in the cycle. Any advice would be appreciated !

Also, I'm from California. Don't know if that will factor into my application or not.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived