2017-18 Application Cycle

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Carson83 said:

Haven't heard anything either. I'm a first time interviewee so at this point just trying to be thankful to just have been considered amongst all you candidates. Here's to hoping he's not through and may still receive a call tomorrow or wednesday. 

I’m right there with you. I can’t believe I’ve even made it this far. We have a lot to be thankful for!

15 minutes ago, FuturePAmc said:

Has anyone gotten a letter yet? I assume they’re done calling...holding out whatever hope I have left to get waitlisted haha

I think they said we would get an email if we are waitlisted and then a letter in the mail if we are denied. Hopefully we get waitlisted and then they dip into the list before the school year starts! haha :) If not there is always next year and we can all better ourselves as applicants and try again. 

15 minutes ago, mtorr_ca said:

Has anyone received the official email for acceptance yet? 

Also, someone I met at the interview from Birmingham told me that her co worker got a call last night with acceptance! Stay hopeful all!! 

Nothing official yet...I'm thinking they are all out this week, holiday break. Happy Thanksgiving....We sure do have a whole lot to be thankful for!!! :) 

13 hours ago, mtorr_ca said:

Has anyone received the official email for acceptance yet? 

Also, someone I met at the interview from Birmingham told me that her co worker got a call last night with acceptance! Stay hopeful all!! 

Mr. Drace told me to be on the lookout for an email Monday (the 27th) regarding acceptance information.  I believe they are out for thanksgiving break this week.  

1 hour ago, mtorr_ca said:

Oh no.. I'm sorry. Keep your head up! Work hard this next year and re apply. They like re-applicants! I think a lot of people get in on their second time! 

Thank You! But ive already been accepted elsewhere. I just know its nice to stay updated and know when others are getting notified of decisions.

Archived