2017-18 Application Cycle

4 minutes ago, mariargreene said:

Maybe he is not doing it over the weekend? No one can be sure that he is though. I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like the first call went out on the 17 and were done the 21 from looking back at last years forum. It is possible people have been receiving calls and just aren’t on the forum. Or maybe he isn’t making calls this weekend! 

This waiting is tough! Just trying to stay hopeful haha 

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks like the first call went out on the 17 and were done the 21 from looking back at last years forum. It is possible people have been receiving calls and just aren’t on the forum. Or maybe he isn’t making calls this weekend! 
This waiting is tough! Just trying to stay hopeful haha 

I am still very hopeful too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time reader, first time poster. Just got the call from Mr. Drace about an hour ago, and I am very excited to say I have been accepted! This was my second time interviewing at UAB. I interviewed on 11/7, and my last name begins with an E. They are still making calls so keep up the hope!

Yay! I was getting worried when no one was saying they got calls the last few days. Is anyone getting a voicemail if they miss the call? I'm flying all day so I have no idea if my phone will show a missed call if it's in airplane mode; making the anticipation even worse! ? 

3 minutes ago, rsh20 said:

Yay! I was getting worried when no one was saying they got calls the last few days. Is anyone getting a voicemail if they miss the call? I'm flying all day so I have no idea if my phone will show a missed call if it's in airplane mode; making the anticipation even worse! ? 

You should get the voicemail when you land if someone calls. Just ensure that your mailbox is set up and it’s not full!

Should you get in, and something goes awry with your voicemail, you’ll get an email sometime after thanksgiving!

Best of luck!

so in my academic interview they were asking me questions about events I had never done and when I voiced that they said they had the wrong paperwork on someone else.. and I haven't gotten a call or anything so now not only is the suspense killing me but I'm starting to wonder if I don't get in if it's because they had me confused with someone else.  Did anyone else have that experience at their interview? 

4 hours ago, sje2017 said:

Long time reader, first time poster. Just got the call from Mr. Drace about an hour ago, and I am very excited to say I have been accepted! This was my second time interviewing at UAB. I interviewed on 11/7, and my last name begins with an E. They are still making calls so keep up the hope!

I interviewed on 11/7 too! AM or PM?
I got accepted earlier too!!!

7 minutes ago, mtorr_ca said:

I got an acceptance call around 12:13 California time!!! I'm BEYOND excited and grateful. I can't wait to meet my classmates and move out there! 

I'm a second year applicant. Interviewed both times. Denied the first & accepted the second!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Congrats to you as well as everyone else accepted today....looking forward to meeting all of you!!  Routing for everyone still waiting!!

Archived