2017-18 Application Cycle

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/6/2017 at 5:11 PM, TacMed said:

Looking at the time stamps from last years' cycle the notifications went out around the 14th and 15th.  I suspect that since the interviews appear to be a week sooner this year we can expect to hear something next week.  Just my guess though.

LOL....I was thinking the same thing.  If I were a betting person, I would say invitations will be sent out between the 11th and the 13th!  Invitations have gone roughly 3 weeks before the interview and have been sent out on Friday for the past two years. Good luck to everyone!!

16 minutes ago, megrara10 said:

I checked the past years of application cycles, and it seems like they would've already sent out invites by now. I'm thinking we could hear back sometime next week? Also, do y'all know if they also notify you if you don't qualify for an interview?

It looks like the start of the invite emails were sent at ~4 pm last year! 

If it helps anyone besides myself with the anxious impatience, although the earliest on this analogous day last year someone reported an invitation was indeed 4:00 PM Central, the latest someone reported having "just received" an invitation was 9:30 PM Central.  So although it may be a long night of refreshing web-pages, I pray no one loses heart simply because they do not hear back before 5:00 PM Central.

Archived