2017-18 Application Cycle

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know when invitations are supposed to go out.  I assume it is different this year from last  The email we received states invitations go out in September and interviews begin in October and their website states that interviews are scheduled to be held in November, December and January.  Just wondering if I can stop checking my email for a few days!! :) 

6 hours ago, jordeze said:

Anyone heard anything yet?

I have yet to hear anything. I know they're running behind, and the storm caused them to close down earlier this week for a day or two so i'm sure that put a kink in things. Hopefully we will hear from them in the coming week. The waiting part, as always, is killing me.

I talked to Mrs. Dunn today and she said they are (as we figured) interviewing in November, December, and January so invites will be sent out up until the last date. She said a few invites have gone out but they are "a long way from completing their invite list". This is encouraging for those of us that haven't heard anything yet. Keep the faith!

2 hours ago, AshleyAlleen said:

I talked to Mrs. Dunn today and she said they are (as we figured) interviewing in November, December, and January so invites will be sent out up until the last date. She said a few invites have gone out but they are "a long way from completing their invite list". This is encouraging for those of us that haven't heard anything yet. Keep the faith!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with Nancy and communicating it back to us.  You rock!

Archived