mooredc

North Greenville 2017 Application Title

Thanks! :)

I interviewed on August 2nd, placed on waitlist on August 17th, and received a call today (August 23) at 1pm that I was accepted

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

I am not sure, we have found about 13/25 students that have been accepted through facebook, and this forum. They won't give us the full student list for privacy reasons, but said they would be connecting us together in October. I would just call and ask Brittani Wardell. She is super nice! I believe they are done with interviews though. Also in regards to the ranking of the waitlist, if you look at their website they score applicants giving a numerical score for both the interview and caspa application and combine them. They then rank the list from there from what it says in the student handbook, and that is what they said during the interview. Best of luck!

2 minutes ago, cbeck12 said:

I am not sure, we have found about 13/25 students that have been accepted through facebook, and this forum. They won't give us the full student list for privacy reasons, but said they would be connecting us together in October. I would just call and ask Brittani Wardell. She is super nice! I believe they are done with interviews though. Also in regards to the ranking of the waitlist, if you look at their website they score applicants giving a numerical score for both the interview and caspa application and combine them. They then rank the list from there from what it says in the student handbook, and that is what they said during the interview. Best of luck!

Thanks! I know they cut down the waitlist by rejecting some people from the first interview but I haven't heard a peep from them since being notified i was waitlisted from their second interview group...

I learned today the cohort is full but they still have a wait list to use in the event anyone they did accept denies the acceptance or anyone gives up his or her spot.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/4/2017 at 4:17 PM, mooredc said:

Is anybody applying/interviewing here?

I was in the first interview group and still on the waitlist. No update yet.

Hi y’all!
I was called on Oct 30 for acceptance. I have declined my spot. I hope this makes someone’s day this week!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk