North Greenville 2017 Application Title

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know where the rotations will be, I know some programs have them several hours away? Also for accepted students are there any concerns where the school doesn't have PANCE rates yet and are so new?

A majority of the rotations are all in the upstate. They have partnered with a fairly large hospital with just about any specialty you can think of.

For me there are no concerns regarding PANCE rates. While the program may be new, there are some very experienced professors there. Dr. Davenport is a huge name among PA education and one of the reasons I sought this school out. I think it is a top notch program and I foresee them
Making a name for themselves in the next couple of years. I'm stoked to be a part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who all will be there Aug 4 and where are you staying? I was thinking about staying at the Holiday Inn and Suites near the airport since they seem to be a bit nicer and have breakfast. I know the email says they will have breakfast for us at the interview, but I have a nervous tummy so I'll need to eat a couple hours earlier! [emoji16]
Maybe we could meet up like talked about previously the night before?!

1 hour ago, lwalker said:

Who all will be there Aug 4 and where are you staying? I was thinking about staying at the Holiday Inn and Suites near the airport since they seem to be a bit nicer and have breakfast. I know the email says they will have breakfast for us at the interview, but I have a nervous tummy so I'll need to eat a couple hours earlier! emoji16.png
Maybe we could meet up like talked about previously the night before?!

I am staying with a friend the night before but we can definitely meet up! I'm driving up from Charleston around 3 so hopefully I'll be there around dinner time. My email is kstalbi@clemson.edu

On 7/13/2017 at 10:04 AM, UGAapp said:

I interviewed June 24th, but got placed on the waitlist/alternate list. Anyone else on this list? Did anyone hear updates on how many interviews there will be? Looks like a good amount of people have been accepted to this program already.

There are 4 interviews, 2 have already passed. I was on the June 24th interview. I was placed on the wait-list and then accepted July 7th. I think they are waiting to fill the rest of the 15 or so spots until the end of the interviews which are next week. So hopefully you know either way by then good luck!!!

3 hours ago, cbeck12 said:

There are 4 interviews, 2 have already passed. I was on the June 24th interview. I was placed on the wait-list and then accepted July 7th. I think they are waiting to fill the rest of the 15 or so spots until the end of the interviews which are next week. So hopefully you know either way by then good luck!!!

So the last interview is beginning of August?

On 7/29/2017 at 0:12 AM, cbeck12 said:

Thanks! That was very useful! :)

Who all has been accepted thus far? Also how long did it take for you to receive an answer?

as for the interview process, what was the essay prompt related to and how long did you have to complete it?

I must admit I am nervous for the group interviews, any advice? 

57 minutes ago, mobro21 said:

Who all has been accepted thus far? Also how long did it take for you to receive an answer?

as for the interview process, what was the essay prompt related to and how long did you have to complete it?

I must admit I am nervous for the group interviews, any advice? 

I think mostly everyone got waitlisted about 4-5 days after the interview. 1-2 people got accepted the day of the interview.

We are not allowed to discuss the essay or any specific questions they ask. Just be yourself and try not to stress.

For those who are interviewing on the 2nd, email me at areddy@oakland.edu if you would like to meet for dinner tomorrow. I am meeting one interviewee so far and we would love for you to join! I will be arriving around 4 tomorrow and will probably eat dinner later. Safe travels!

Archived