North Greenville 2017 Application Title

PrePA404: No I am not local. I am from MI and will be flying in early on August 1st! I confirmed my interview acceptance yesterday so I am assuming they will send us more info through email regarding hotels. We should meet up if you don't get there too late!

Hey guys, I'm local and have been accepted! This hotel is right near the school. It's a Holliday inn express.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hotels+in+greer+sc&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS725US725&oq=hotels+in+greer+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.5956j0j4&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:iv&rlimm=9226149553255955493

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was also accepted, the interview process is pretty laid back the staff/faculty are really nice. There is an essay portion, a few group interviews, meet & greet with current students, tour of facilities, overview of the program, and one on one interviews. My biggest advice is to relax, I was so nervous. Don't let others intimidate you with their stats, the school already is interested in you or you wouldn't be at the interview. Be yourself!

Yay! For those interviewing on August 2: If anyone wants to meet up the night before for dinner, private message me and we can exchange numbers/get a group chat going!

Anyone know how many students (interviewees) are at each interview day?

Just got offered an interview as well for Aug 4th! Will be coming from TX.

Do you have a fb, maybe we could connect and chit chat before the date?! my email connected to my fb is lesiechristinawalker@gmail.com! Let me know if you can't find it! I just find fb messenger to be so much easier than this messenger!

Sure, I am accepted. Good luck to you all!
GRE 308
HCE 8000
volunteer 900
GPA 3.85
undergrad-public health

Show off haha.

GRE 308
HCE 4000
Volunteer 800 (including multiple medical mission trips)
sGPA 3.7
Undergrad- Spanish
Graduate- Master of Science in Teaching Biology (I won't finish this since I've been accepted. But it did give me 16 hours of graduate level biology of which I had a 4.0)

Hi everyone! I applied and was invited for the August 4th interview day as well! Definitely interested in meeting up with people the day before if anyone from Aug 2nd is still in town, or if anyone from Aug 4th gets there early! Feel free to message me. I'll be driving up from GA. Congrats to those already accepted!!

Hi everyone! I applied and was invited for the August 4th interview day as well! Definitely interested in meeting up with people the day before if anyone from Aug 2nd is still in town, or if anyone from Aug 4th gets there early! Feel free to message me. I'll be driving up from GA. Congrats to those already accepted!!

A few of us met up the night before our interview on June 24th, and it was a great idea. We had a really good time and it was so nice walking in to the interview with some familiar faces.

24 minutes ago, moorecarson121 said:

A few of us met up the night before our interview on June 24th, and it was a great idea. We had a really good time and it was so nice walking in to the interview with some familiar faces.

I agree, it sounds like a great thing! Hoping it works out for a few of us to do that before the Aug 4th interview as well! Approximately how many total people were at your interview day? Anything you can share about the process? I'm nervous and excited!

I agree, it sounds like a great thing! Hoping it works out for a few of us to do that before the Aug 4th interview as well! Approximately how many total people were at your interview day? Anything you can share about the process? I'm nervous and excited!

I believe we had 20. To preserve the integrity of the interviews I won't share specifics. But I will tell you that the faculty is awesome. They made interview process as seamless as possible. Obviously everyone there is already stressed and anxious and they made it very easy on us. NGU was at the top of my list before the interview but the interview day itself solidified it for me. I was not accepted the day of the interview and it devastated me. So just know that when they say they are constantly reevaluating applications, they really are.

Archived