2017-18 Application Cycle

16 minutes ago, Jdabrowski said:

So I received a letter from the program (denial but no biggie to me I am accepted somewhere else), but on this letter was another applicants information in red ink crossed out..... truth be told I am not sure how I feel about this as I would not be super excited about someone else getting my information like my address, first and last name, etc on my letter as well.......

Congrats on being accepted somewhere! Did you interview at MUSC?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 2017PAapplicant said:

Sadly I'm assuming so. They started calls early in the morning so they're probably done. They did them all in 1 day last year. I guess we'll get the waitlist email tomorrow! but this is all guess-work so I could totally be wrong!

27 minutes ago, samanthadickson said:

Does anyone know if they have called all 60 people?

I got my call around 1300 and received my offer letter around 1400. So, it seems they're calling people and then generating the offer letter. I'm not sure how long the process is, but getting in 60 phone calls and sending offer letters seems like a lot to do in one day. I hope they call you tomorrow!  

Archived