2017-18 Application Cycle

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Csmith30 said:

so that means if we don't receive an invite today then we probably won't at all?

Let's hope not! Keep your head up! Some people are bound to turn down the interview invite. I'm sure another round of invitations will go out next week.

For those who got invited, do yall have to let them know by a certain deadline?

It's 33 slots still open for interviews. It's a total of 192 interviews for 60 seats. I assume they are going to rate all applicants on points to decide. I wish everyone good luck. This is the first school I've received an invite for so I'm excited and nervous at the same time. 

It's 33 slots still open for interviews. It's a total of 192 interviews for 60 seats. I assume they are going to rate all applicants on points to decide. I wish everyone good luck. This is the first school I've received an invite for so I'm excited and nervous at the same time. 

There's only 33 slots left total?! [emoji27][emoji32]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/4/2017 at 10:36 AM, pbj123 said:

Interview invite this morning! I look forward to seeing everyone, going on 11/8/17! People who are also going please message me I'm wondering where other people are staying and so forth!

Hey, I am also interviewing on this day! Congrats! 

So are there only 33 slots left total? If we didn't get an email are we not getting an invite ?

On 10/18/2017 at 0:32 PM, haleycmaxwell said:

So are there only 33 slots left total? If we didn't get an email are we not getting an invite ?

I'm not sure because we can't access the sign up anymore because the deadline we were giving has passed to sign up so I don't know if all the slots were filled and if that's it for invites.

3 minutes ago, haleycmaxwell said:

Update: Was just emailed saying they can't offer me an interview right now but that I've been selected as an alternate if an interview opens between now and the end of November. Best of luck to everyone!

I got the same email this morning!

Archived