2017-18 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything about interviews yet?

On the supplemental application portal online, it says that everything is turned in except for prereq deficiencies where it still says "being evaluated." I have not gotten an email from them since getting the link for the supplemental application even though I have turned in everything (at least I think everything).

59a48978907db_MUSCsecondary.jpg.e32710bd74d830b0a3d7b5f870ea8a89.jpg

44 minutes ago, kathrynm1883 said:

On the supplemental application portal online, it says that everything is turned in except for prereq deficiencies where it still says "being evaluated." I have not gotten an email from them since getting the link for the supplemental application even though I have turned in everything (at least I think everything).

I emailed them regarding the "being evaluated" and was told everything was received and the application is being reviewed, it just says that because a course is in progress. The transcript just needs to be sent once it's completed. Hope that helps! 

Hello! I haven't heard anything yet and I turned my CASPA in at the end of May! To my understanding, they are non-rolling and I don't think they actually truly look at & evaluate applications until their deadline in September. Megan K has been super helpful with emailing back- also I haven't ever had an issue with any faculty taking more than a day to get back to me, they are awesome at corresponding! so I would just email someone and ask about it:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, acudoctor1 said:

Got my invite this morning as well :) Best of luck to everyone.

44 minutes ago, lipglossandlabcoats said:

Was invited for interview this morning! Good luck everyone!  :)  

Congrats! When did you get an email from LaTonya saying your application was forwarded to the admission committee? 

Archived