2017-2018 Cycle

I emailed the admissions counselor, Nick Ravagli, and he stated that they would be sending out interview invites in July with the first interviews starting in late August/early September.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hope to see you there too OaklandU! Sounds like me and you applied to many of the same schools. Best of luck with this one as well. Can't wait to see you in Charleston in July 

Hope to see you there too OaklandU! Sounds like me and you applied to many of the same schools. Best of luck with this one as well. Can't wait to see you in Charleston in July

Yeah I guess we did! I cannot wait to meet you as well.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, BlueHenPA16 said:

Hi! Just curious if anyone has filled out their supplemental application.  I did not receive an invitation to do so, but I saw that it was a requirement and that it can be accessed by anyone on their website (http://ab.edu/academics/master-of-science-in-physician-assistant-studies/master-of-science-pa-supplemental-application/).

Yea I filled out right after I submitted to CASPA. You can email Nick and he will let you know if they received all your materials. He is great! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2017 at 9:17 AM, OaklandU Needs PA Program said:

I emailed the admissions counselor, Nick Ravagli, and he stated that they would be sending out interview invites in July with the first interviews starting in late August/early September.

What is his email address? I can't seem to find it. I just wanted to check to make sure all of my application materials are in! Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, abb13 said:

Congrats!!! That is so awesome. Do you find out the day after?

Thank you :) They stated that they would send out your admission decision via mail within two weeks, but I was offered a seat from the program director after the information session that day! I'm not sure if this is the norm, or if anyone else received the same treatment, as I was the first one to speak with the director after the info session.  Good luck to you!

1 minute ago, OaklandU Needs PA Program said:

Thank you :) They stated that they would send out your admission decision via mail within two weeks, but I was offered a seat from the program director after the information session that day! I'm not sure if this is the norm, or if anyone else received the same treatment, as I was the first one to speak with the director after the info session.  Good luck to you!

How exciting is that!! You should be very proud. Good luck on this next chapter! Thank you so much.

Archived