1 hour ago, Yulik said:

Ruby rosie are you Taylor? Congrats girl!!! You think they are still sending letters or that’s it??

Yes it’s me! :) 

I think they would notify either way...so if you didn’t get anything- stay positive! I’m holding on to hope that you will get an acceptance email.

those that receive an email have 2 weeks to respond and send deposit. Maybe they do another round in 2 weeks? 

keep me posted ??

I see what you say... let’s hope! So you think that’s it. Now just wait for some one to not accept the letter? They are done sending out the letters?

HhH

On 11/14/2017 at 2:50 PM, bensexton2 said:

@HarryPA The interview experience was great. Your overall experience might vary but It was a good place to be. Are you thinking of applying or what? I understand that was the last round of interviews 

Hi benexton2, I got waitlisted for interview this year. You are so helpful and i am sure you will get in this year if you choose Towson 

• Downvote 1

Got wait listed for Towson....interviewed on 11/8 & got the email 11/16...hoping to hear something more!! Congrats to everyone who was accepted!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Yulik said:

So I guess that’s it. They finished for this year. Does anyone get rejection? Or it is either yes, or waitlist or nothing?

Got waitlisted. Is there still chances to get off the waitlist. And is that ok to call and ask or better just wait till March?(

Hi Yulik,I think you can eventually be selected but not sure where they put you on the waiting list.If you are on top 2 or 3 then the chances are quite high.I do not think that by contacting them can reduce or enhance your chances.Good luck!

On 12/8/2017 at 0:58 PM, HarryPA said:

Hi Yulik,I think you can eventually be selected but not sure where they put you on the waiting list.If you are on top 2 or 3 then the chances are quite high.I do not think that by contacting them can reduce or enhance your chances.Good luck!

Indeed! Got it today!!! 

Hi Yulik, I got accepted in two PA schools but I like Towson’ CCBC because it is really more friendly for students and students are well connected. Again  best of luck .May be see you at Towson.

I still haven’t heard anything else, but I still have hope! Congrats to everyone who was accepted from the waiting list so far!