On 9/28/2017 at 3:55 PM, leafosterxo said:

Just received my acceptance as well :) Excited to meet everyone in June! Would anyone be interested if I started a Facebook page?

Congratulations! Can't wait to start this May and meet everyone! I'm definitely interested in a Facebook group, let us know what the group name is so we can join!

• Upvote 1

On 10/9/2017 at 7:09 PM, jp2524 said:

Hello! For those who attended interviews on September 27: Has anyone received any news yet?

I received an offer via email today - so excited! 

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, emhen24 said:

I received an offer via email today - so excited! 

YAYY Congratulations!! I got waitlisted. Hoping to get in but we will see 

• Upvote 1

Wow! Congrats to everyone with acceptance and those placed on the waitlist....considering how competitive it is to get in! You all should be very proud. To those of us still waiting or denied, we must remain positive and continue this path. It’s not over until we give up! ?

• Upvote 1

On 10/17/2017 at 4:02 PM, ns123 said:

Hey! Does anyone know when the next interview dates are?

November 8th is the next interview date that I am aware of.

• Upvote 1

Hi folks who interviewed today,please share any information such as how many slots are left  or any useful info for people who are in line.

@HarryPA The interview experience was great. Your overall experience might vary but It was a good place to be. Are you thinking of applying or what? I understand that was the last round of interviews 

• Upvote 1

On 10/5/2017 at 10:37 AM, leafosterxo said:

Alright so the Facebook group's name is "Towson / CCBC Physician Assistant Class of 2020". Feel free to search it or send me your email address & I'll add you, whatever works best for you! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/520429605017000/

Just received acceptance email. I requested (via Facebook) to join the group. Can’t wait to see everyone in June!! ?

• Upvote 2