2017-2018 Application Cycle

20 hours ago, MLW67 said:

Me too!  Anyone know the format? Group vs. individual interview?  

I'm from MD...

I'm in MD too. There is information about the interview in the Towson University PA program booklet. I tried to copy and paste info here but could not due to formatting. Writing sample, individual interview, team interview, shadow 1st year PA student. Lots of good info in the Application and Admissions Information Booklet. http://www.towson.edu/chp/departments/interprofessional/grad/physassistant/admission/documents/pa_program_info_booklet_08_23_16.pdf

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was the most welcoming environment I've ever had at an interview. The faculty and students were wonderful and really put you at ease. Overall a pretty painless process! 

Did anyone who attended yesterday ask about the timeframe around which we should hear back? It completely slipped my mind to ask until I was on the drive home.

On 9/4/2017 at 10:20 PM, sidtulmuntaha said:

Yes, I forgot to ask about the timeframe we should expect to hear back from them. Did any one ask that question?

I just heard that we should most likely hear back before the next round of interviews on September 27th! The waiting game continues... anyone else having trouble staying sane? ;) 

Hey everyone! 

Anyone out there who was in the first group of interviews have any suggestions for us in the next group on how to prepare? I have been driving myself crazy with this prep! 

I am scheduled for 9/27 @ 10AM - from what I gather the interview will be a board of 2-3 people and there will be a 30 minute writing sample. Does this sound accurate? Lots of behavioral questions? What kind of questions have they asked? 

Looks like they started sending out emails from the 8/30 interview! I got my acceptance this morning at about 11:45 am!  

Stats and timeline for those that are interested
Degree: B.S. in Exercise Science
cGPA: 2.78
sGPA: 3.86
Last 100 credits: 4.00
PCE: 500 hours EMT-B, 6,000 hours ED tech at Level I Trauma Center in Chicago
GRE: 155Q 162V 4.0W

Submitted CASPA: June 12th
Submitted Supplemental App: July 10th
Interview Offer: August 1st
Interview: August 30th
Acceptance: September 28th

Hello, everyone! Congratulations to all who have been accepted already! I'm totally and completely stressing myself out during this waiting period. I submitted my application very close to the deadline, so I'm hoping it wasn't too late in the rotation! Just joined the forum today, hoping to connect with like minds on this path :-)

Archived