2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Yulik said:

Ruby rosie are you Taylor? Congrats girl!!! You think they are still sending letters or that’s it??

Yes it’s me! :) 

I think they would notify either way...so if you didn’t get anything- stay positive! I’m holding on to hope that you will get an acceptance email.

those that receive an email have 2 weeks to respond and send deposit. Maybe they do another round in 2 weeks? 

keep me posted ??

HhH

On 11/14/2017 at 2:50 PM, bensexton2 said:

@HarryPA The interview experience was great. Your overall experience might vary but It was a good place to be. Are you thinking of applying or what? I understand that was the last round of interviews 

Hi benexton2, I got waitlisted for interview this year. You are so helpful and i am sure you will get in this year if you choose Towson 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2017 at 0:58 PM, HarryPA said:

Hi Yulik,I think you can eventually be selected but not sure where they put you on the waiting list.If you are on top 2 or 3 then the chances are quite high.I do not think that by contacting them can reduce or enhance your chances.Good luck!

Indeed! Got it today!!! 

Archived