2017-2018 Application Cycle

55 minutes ago, Yulik said:

yea, it is helpful. Thanks. I got that email, but I didnt get any supplemental . So worried.(( I submitted application on beginning of June. You think it is too late? Does anybody submitted application on June and already got the supplemental?

I submitted and received email from Towson ("received") on June 23, I have not received an "under review" email or supplemental application yet. 3 weeks and 5 days....waiting is awful. Hoping to receive something soon!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/7/2017 at 11:44 AM, MLW67 said:

I received my confirmation email from Towson on 6/23, about a week after I was verified by CASPA.  Haven't heard anything besides that.  ks1204- when did Towson receive your application?

Any update? I also received my email confirmation from Towson on 6/23... I'm driving myself crazy :)

3 hours ago, rubyrosie said:

Any update? I also received my email confirmation from Towson on 6/23... I'm driving myself crazy :)

I understand- I'm still waiting as well!  I haven't received anything except that Towson has my application.  Let me know if you hear anything- I'll do the same!  

On 7/19/2017 at 9:57 AM, Yulik said:

yea, it is helpful. Thanks. I got that email, but I didnt get any supplemental . So worried.(( I submitted application on beginning of June. You think it is too late? Does anybody submitted application on June and already got the supplemental?

My application was marked as received on June 15th, under review on July 6th, and I received my supplemental on July 10th.

Hey Vakas, Can you share your timeline?

• When did you submit CASPA
  • When did you receive the email to complete the supp application,
  • when did you complete it for both campuses
  • Specifically, can you check to see what your Towson university application status says? 
    • Goodluck with the interview. I will email back hoping that i get a phone call too :-) 

57 minutes ago, bensexton2 said:

Hey Vakas, Can you share your timeline?

• When did you submit CASPA
  • When did you receive the email to complete the supp application,
  • when did you complete it for both campuses
  • Specifically, can you check to see what your Towson university application status says? 
    • Goodluck with the interview. I will email back hoping that i get a phone call too :-) 

Of course!

June 8th: Caspa verified

June 15th: Received application

July 10th: Supplemental application email received and completed both applications that day 

July 14th: Towson University application process notification email received and the status of both requirements said "received" so no outstanding items.

July 25th: Phone call to schedule interview

Hope this helps everyone :D

On 7/25/2017 at 10:56 AM, Vakas said:

Just received a phone call to interview on August 30th at 8am! Anyone else joining me?

I'll see you there! Very excited to meet you! Have you heard anything about their interview process thus far? I haven't heard yet if its MMI or one on one format.

On 7/19/2017 at 10:01 AM, rubyrosie said:

I just received the email my application was under review yesterday and then about an hour later received the email about completing the supplemental application. 

I hope you get an email soon- good luck!

1 hour ago, MLW67 said:

I just received the email my application was under review yesterday and then about an hour later received the email about completing the supplemental application. 

I hope you get an email soon- good luck!

Great news!! I just received mine too! Completed and now waiting for the phone call! Good luck!!

Archived