2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Application complete! GPA calculated. My application has been sent to Towson/CCBC.  Has anyone been invited for an interview? Been accepted?

Any info on how long it takes to receive an email with supplemental application/interview offer from the time your application is sent?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, murillo3270 said:

I got a supplemental this morning! Does everyone receive the supplemental?? 

Congratulations!  I don't think everyone gets a supplemental. Since they sent it to you, you should be getting an interview too!  When did you submit your application through CASPA?  

Best of luck!

2 hours ago, MLW67 said:

Congratulations!  I don't think everyone gets a supplemental. Since they sent it to you, you should be getting an interview too!  When did you submit your application through CASPA?  

Best of luck!

Thank you!! my caspa application was verified in late May, but had problems with CASPA and had to submit my final transcripts to Towson in early June so that is when my application was officially "complete"

18 hours ago, ClimbingRhino said:

I got my supplemental two days ago! I'm all finished with the rest of the submissions that it needed (CCBC, SIMON, and Towson applications) so now it's just a waiting game to hear back about scheduling an interview!

Congratulations! When was your application "complete"? Trying to figure how long between "complete" and supplemental application....waiting is so nerve wracking.

7 minutes ago, rubyrosie said:

Congratulations! When was your application "complete"? Trying to figure how long between "complete" and supplemental application....waiting is so nerve wracking.

My application was marked as "received" on June 15th, and marked as "under review" on July 6th, so between review and getting my supplemental it only took a few days. I was pretty surprised to hear back from them so quickly since in the review email it stated that "You may expect to hear from us by late in the fall semester.  The interview process for this program takes the entire fall semester."

Hello everyone! 

I received my supplemental email on 7/10 and finished it the same day. Now eagerly waiting for that interview call! From the previous years thread, it seems like those who receive the supplemental email will receive an interview :) 

11 minutes ago, Yulik said:

I have status verified and that's all. Is it complete? Or I did something wrong?

Once everything has been submitted to Caspa- it enters the "verified" stage.

Once your GPA has been calculated- your application is considered "complete". You will recieve an email from Towson that your application has been received. They will e-mail "You may expect to hear from us by late in the fall semester.  The interview process for this program takes the entire fall semester." (This is where I am) At some point between now and the fall semester- Towson will email "under review" and send additional application info---if you are a candidate they have selected to interview.

Hope this helps...

On 7/17/2017 at 1:25 PM, rubyrosie said:

Once everything has been submitted to Caspa- it enters the "verified" stage.

Once your GPA has been calculated- your application is considered "complete". You will recieve an email from Towson that your application has been received. They will e-mail "You may expect to hear from us by late in the fall semester.  The interview process for this program takes the entire fall semester." (This is where I am) At some point between now and the fall semester- Towson will email "under review" and send additional application info---if you are a candidate they have selected to interview.

Hope this helps...

yea, it is helpful. Thanks. I got that email, but I didnt get any supplemental . So worried.(( I submitted application on beginning of June. You think it is too late? Does anybody submitted application on June and already got the supplemental?

Archived