Jump to content

2017-2018 Application Cycle


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, murillo3270 said:

I got a supplemental this morning! Does everyone receive the supplemental?? 

Congratulations!  I don't think everyone gets a supplemental. Since they sent it to you, you should be getting an interview too!  When did you submit your application through CASPA?  

 

Best of luck!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MLW67 said:

Congratulations!  I don't think everyone gets a supplemental. Since they sent it to you, you should be getting an interview too!  When did you submit your application through CASPA?  

 

Best of luck!

Thank you!! my caspa application was verified in late May, but had problems with CASPA and had to submit my final transcripts to Towson in early June so that is when my application was officially "complete"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, ClimbingRhino said:

I got my supplemental two days ago! I'm all finished with the rest of the submissions that it needed (CCBC, SIMON, and Towson applications) so now it's just a waiting game to hear back about scheduling an interview!

Congratulations! When was your application "complete"? Trying to figure how long between "complete" and supplemental application....waiting is so nerve wracking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, rubyrosie said:

Congratulations! When was your application "complete"? Trying to figure how long between "complete" and supplemental application....waiting is so nerve wracking.

My application was marked as "received" on June 15th, and marked as "under review" on July 6th, so between review and getting my supplemental it only took a few days. I was pretty surprised to hear back from them so quickly since in the review email it stated that "You may expect to hear from us by late in the fall semester.  The interview process for this program takes the entire fall semester."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Yulik said:

I have status verified and that's all. Is it complete? Or I did something wrong?

Once everything has been submitted to Caspa- it enters the "verified" stage.

Once your GPA has been calculated- your application is considered "complete". You will recieve an email from Towson that your application has been received. They will e-mail "You may expect to hear from us by late in the fall semester.  The interview process for this program takes the entire fall semester." (This is where I am) At some point between now and the fall semester- Towson will email "under review" and send additional application info---if you are a candidate they have selected to interview.

Hope this helps...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2017 at 1:25 PM, rubyrosie said:

Once everything has been submitted to Caspa- it enters the "verified" stage.

Once your GPA has been calculated- your application is considered "complete". You will recieve an email from Towson that your application has been received. They will e-mail "You may expect to hear from us by late in the fall semester.  The interview process for this program takes the entire fall semester." (This is where I am) At some point between now and the fall semester- Towson will email "under review" and send additional application info---if you are a candidate they have selected to interview.

Hope this helps...

yea, it is helpful. Thanks. I got that email, but I didnt get any supplemental . So worried.(( I submitted application on beginning of June. You think it is too late? Does anybody submitted application on June and already got the supplemental?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More