Jump to content
Vane1021

UTPA 2017-2018 Application Cycle

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Briezzy said:

Received a interview invite this morning for Nov. 28!

Congratulaions! I just received one as well!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, emilyyx said:

I have been accepted as well!! Interviewed 11/1 :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! That is great! 

Two days after!

Would you all mind sharing some of the experiences you included on CASPA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wow! That is great! 
Two days after!
Would you all mind sharing some of the experiences you included on CASPA?

Sure! I believe I posted it elsewhere on the forum so you can find it all in my profile! Generally my experience was scribing for two months, working as a biology TA, and part-time home health aide.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, emilyyx said:


Sure! I believe I posted it elsewhere on the forum so you can find it all in my profile! Generally my experience was scribing for two months, working as a biology TA, and part-time home health aide.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

I am still waiting for an interview invite. Hoping to get one soon. Congrats on your acceptance! ?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interview on November 28th! Seems like they also starting sending out acceptance letter... so nervous... I'm out of state >_< 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just received my first interview invite for Nov 28th! Please any tips from those who interviewed/were accepted? I’d love to hear some feedback 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mbh22 said:

Just received my first interview invite for Nov 28th! Please any tips from those who interviewed/were accepted? I’d love to hear some feedback 

Make sure you know about the profession and why you want to be a PA. It's a rather short interview with 2 faculty, it's very casual. The people in my group got our results 2 days after the date, but it may vary

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aa6423 said:

Has anyone who interviewed in October received any news?

I interviewed on October 24th, and I have yet to hear back, but hopefully we will soon!! Crossing my fingers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aa6423 said:

Has anyone who interviewed in October received any news?

I interviewed October 16th; I still haven't heard anything yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interviewed on 10/16, got my acceptance email 11/03. 

To those of you that were accepted does it say anything about conditional acceptance, and something about another email to come soon with formal invitation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mgomez said:

Interviewed on 10/16, got my acceptance email 11/03. 

To those of you that were accepted does it say anything about conditional acceptance, and something about another email to come soon with formal invitation?

Yes we should get a official email by the graduate department I believe, but email Mrs. Mealer back about your decision if you haven't already.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2017 at 0:28 AM, aa6423 said:

Has anyone who interviewed in October received any news?

Interviewed mid October and was accepted on 11/3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if there’s still hope for the ones who interviewed in mid October? I’m crossing my fingers and hoping for the best! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More