UTPA 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow! That is great! 
Two days after!
Would you all mind sharing some of the experiences you included on CASPA?

Sure! I believe I posted it elsewhere on the forum so you can find it all in my profile! Generally my experience was scribing for two months, working as a biology TA, and part-time home health aide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, emilyyx said:

Sure! I believe I posted it elsewhere on the forum so you can find it all in my profile! Generally my experience was scribing for two months, working as a biology TA, and part-time home health aide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

I am still waiting for an interview invite. Hoping to get one soon. Congrats on your acceptance! ?

54 minutes ago, Mbh22 said:

Just received my first interview invite for Nov 28th! Please any tips from those who interviewed/were accepted? I’d love to hear some feedback 

Make sure you know about the profession and why you want to be a PA. It's a rather short interview with 2 faculty, it's very casual. The people in my group got our results 2 days after the date, but it may vary

3 hours ago, mgomez said:

Interviewed on 10/16, got my acceptance email 11/03. 

To those of you that were accepted does it say anything about conditional acceptance, and something about another email to come soon with formal invitation?

Yes we should get a official email by the graduate department I believe, but email Mrs. Mealer back about your decision if you haven't already.  

Archived