Vane1021

UTPA 2017-2018 Application Cycle

Does anyone know when this program starts? Most start in the summer, but I think UTRGV starts in the fall. Does anyone know day/month? 

50 minutes ago, BooRoo said:

Official rejection today ?

Keep your head up and seek feedback. 

Did you get an interview? 

On 3/26/2018 at 6:33 PM, BooRoo said:

Official rejection today ?

Yikes. Still haven't heard back anything -_-

Did anyone get the “Re-Applicant Information” email? It’s basically a rejection that I got a couple of weeks ago, but my application still says Under Review. Last year when they sent out the official rejection letter it was reflected on the Self Service Center. So weird! 

On 4/8/2018 at 3:45 PM, zhx943 said:

Anyone know if UTRGV does early applications?

I think they just open up when CASPA does - nothing particularly early beyond that.

Is it reflected on the self service? Did you get the tips for next year email or the official rejection email... or are they the same this year? 

On 4/13/2018 at 6:21 AM, Sotelo12 said:

Is it reflected on the self service? Did you get the tips for next year email or the official rejection email... or are they the same this year? 

not reflected on the self service yet. i got the tips for next year email, but i think the two emails are the same. ppl that did not interview also got the same rejection email

Hi all! I just got accepted off of the waitlist, and am looking for housing recommendations and any other helpful advice. Thanks!

On 5/3/2018 at 4:34 PM, Mbh22 said:

Hi all! I just got accepted off of the waitlist, and am looking for housing recommendations and any other helpful advice. Thanks!

Hi! CONGRATS!! When did you interview? 

Hello all!!

I was wondering if those who have been waitlisted, is it stated in your self service account as waitlisted or under review? Also did you receive the email by Mrs. Mealer stating the class has been picked? 

Thank you!