UTPA 2017-2018 Application Cycle

7 minutes ago, acatherine said:

Has anyone who’s been accepted received the “formal” acceptance (as opposed to the “conditional” one they mentioned in the first email) ?

No not yet. Maybe they will send out the formal acceptance letters when they finish selecting the class or when they stop interviewing. 

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:15 AM, mgomez said:

My interview was at 10:30 as well but I was not called in until about 11am because they were running behind. I was in the interview for about 30-45 minutes, but it really depends just on you and how you answer and if you have any questions for the interviewers. I would also say take some time to walk through the campus a little bit, I took a short tour before the interview. Hope that helps you out a little bit.

Manana Esse.  Its the Valle way.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 8:52 PM, acatherine said:

Has anyone who’s been accepted received the “formal” acceptance (as opposed to the “conditional” one they mentioned in the first email) ?

Nope, still patiently waiting. I was thinking about emailing someone to see if they could give me an update. I was hoping to get the formal invitation before Christmas.

17 hours ago, wannabpa123 said:

they just emailed me for an invite for an interview on 12/11. I won't be attending since I've accepted a spot elsewhere but if anyone is hoping for an interview don't lose hope!

Hi! 

Congrats!! Best of luck!

Do you mind sharing some of your experiences?

Thanks. 

Guest physasst3
1 hour ago, wxwin93 said:

Did anybody that interviewed Nov 27/28 hear back yet?

I have not, but I don't think anyone has heard back either. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, physasst3 said:

I have not, but I don't think anyone has heard back either. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, wxwin93 said:

Did anybody that interviewed Nov 27/28 hear back yet?

I interviewed on the 15th and I've not heard back yet. Checking my email about 34351786 times a day.

I interviewed Dec. 4th and still have not heard back yet, anxiously waiting and checking my email nonstop!  A student from last year told me she interviewed in January and didn't hear back until april, a week before the new cycle opened, but their process was much different than this year so I don't think it will be like that this year

On 12/15/2017 at 0:09 PM, L2020 said:

Yeah. I interviewed 10/16 and also have not heard back. I am anxiously waiting :(

We're on the same boat, I interviewed on the same day haven't heard anything yet besides Mrs. Mealer sending me a vague almost cryptic email. I had to decipher it pretty much, the jist of it was that there are still seats available, but a majority of the class has been chosen. She was probably in a hurry cause her syntax was so bad it was hard to understand. Don't count your chickens I guess, I've been waiting for an acceptance letter but at this point anything would suffice. 

Archived