I submitted two days ago on 6/28 and got CASPA verified today 6/30. I got an email an hour later saying Rutgers had received my verified application. Just waiting to hear about the interview now. 

On 6/30/2017 at 5:45 PM, Aleshia said:

I submitted two days ago on 6/28 and got CASPA verified today 6/30. I got an email an hour later saying Rutgers had received my verified application. Just waiting to hear about the interview now. 

I also sent in my application at the same day and was verified the same date you did. Waiting to hear back for an interview. 

Good luck to us! 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, FUTUREPA1996 said:

I also sent in my application at the same day and was verified the same date you did. Waiting to hear back for an interview. 

Good luck to us! 

I also sent in my app the same day. Good luck to us all!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Aleshia said:

I got an invitation this morning for an interview, so just waiting on a date now. Good luck to you all! 

Congratulations!! I have yet not heard back anything. Hoping though I get an interview invite soon

On 7/7/2017 at 10:22 AM, Aleshia said:

I got an invitation this morning for an interview, so just waiting on a date now. Good luck to you all! 

Congrats!!! Hoping to get an invitation soon as well 

I got an invitation on June 22nd to come in for an interview September 12th. Very nervous! Does anyone know anything about what the interview is like?

Did you hear back about an interview? If you did, did you hear back about an interview date? I hope you all hear back soon!

On 7/14/2017 at 4:22 PM, neen1 said:

Has anyone heard back from the July 11th interview??

I was at the July 20th interview and they told us 2 people have been accepted so far

• Upvote 1

Hi Halcyon,

Congratulation!

Do you mind sharing how's the interview process especially sample writing? 

Rutgers is one of my top choice school for PA program. 

Is it bad that its been nine days since I received an email that my application has been sent to admissions to be reviewed? How long does it usually take hear back?

Just got an email that my application will be forward to the admissions committee! Keeping my fingers crossed for good news!

My application and supplemental fee were received/verified on 6/27, and I received an email 7/27 letting me know that my application has been reviewed, but is still under consideration. Not an interview invite, but not a rejection either! They said that interviews will continue through early December.

I submit my application 7/25, and received an email same day saying preliminary review of application is completed and forwarded to the admission committee for the review and final decision. My overall GPA:  3.4 and science GPA: 3.5, PCE hours close to 2000 and PA shadow hours 141. Finger cross..

Be patient, I have been waiting since late May, and according to Rutgers email "I am still being actively considered". 

3.6 GPA 3.62 sGPA 12,000 PCE Great volunteer experience

2 hours ago, CTPA94 said:

Don't worry. My application was sent in late May, and I just received an interview invite last week.

Congratulation!!! Do you mind sharing your GPA and PCE ?

11 hours ago, PG123 said:

Congratulation!!! Do you mind sharing your GPA and PCE ?

Thank you! GPA: 3.9 w/ about 2,700 clinical hours.

11 hours ago, amyv311 said:

I submitted my application in mid June.  I just received an interview invitation yesterday for August 22nd!

Hi amyv311, 

Congratulation! All the best for the interview.

Verified 7/25 and rejected 7/27. Called for feedback and the reason was because my rec letters, which were actually really good and written by close colleagues and supervisors, were too short aka less than 2 pages. Congrats to everyone who got in and good luck to those with interviews coming up!