• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/30/2017 at 5:45 PM, Aleshia said:

I submitted two days ago on 6/28 and got CASPA verified today 6/30. I got an email an hour later saying Rutgers had received my verified application. Just waiting to hear about the interview now. 

I also sent in my application at the same day and was verified the same date you did. Waiting to hear back for an interview. 

Good luck to us! 

My application and supplemental fee were received/verified on 6/27, and I received an email 7/27 letting me know that my application has been reviewed, but is still under consideration. Not an interview invite, but not a rejection either! They said that interviews will continue through early December.

I submit my application 7/25, and received an email same day saying preliminary review of application is completed and forwarded to the admission committee for the review and final decision. My overall GPA:  3.4 and science GPA: 3.5, PCE hours close to 2000 and PA shadow hours 141. Finger cross..

Verified 7/25 and rejected 7/27. Called for feedback and the reason was because my rec letters, which were actually really good and written by close colleagues and supervisors, were too short aka less than 2 pages. Congrats to everyone who got in and good luck to those with interviews coming up!

Archived