2017-2018 CASPA cycle

On December 1, 2017 at 6:44 PM, HopefulPA1994 said:

I received a call today stating that I’m invited to interview for a spot on the waitlist and that seats are currently filled at the moment. 

I was also told that, but not in phone call, I was sent an e-mail with the same information. Were you offered a date/time to interview?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, KateP2020 said:

@HopefulPA1994 do you know if the waitlist is ranked? I received an interview invite today for a spot on the waitlist.

@KateP2020 believe it should be but I am not sure if they tell you were you’re ranked. They did emphasize that if they offer you a spot on the waitlist it means that they would accept you if they had open seats. 

Goodluck on your interview ! 

@1017emilyreceived on 6/13 and got an email saying they are starting to review my cohort on nov 3rd. Hope this helps ! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2017 at 11:44 AM, AspiringPA5 said:

I also interviewed at 8am on Monday and received my acceptance today. I too received a scholarship. Congratulations to everyone who got accepted! 

To everyone who is still waiting, this is my second year applying and I have been in your position but you should never be discouraged. This is the profession you want to be in and nothing should stop you. Never give up, It’s still early. 

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your lovely kind words of inspiration! <3 good luck 

Hi everyone!!! 

Im currently a PA student here at Hofstra and in my didactic year!! I may be a little biased but I have nothing but positive things to say about Hofstra and their PA program! 

I found these forums and the people i met on them incredibly helpful before starting school here so if I can help you/ answer any questions for you please let me know! I dont check this very often but feel free to message me! 

On 1/29/2018 at 2:11 AM, AspiringPA5 said:

For those who were accepted, does anyone have any info for the Facebook group?

Yes. You should receive an email for the group invite! If you have gmail- check your "social" label...

If you couldn't find it, message me and I can add you to the group! :)

11 hours ago, CarlKc said:

Does anyone who interviewed for a waitlist spot know if you are emailed with a decision whether you are on the waitlist or rejected? I got a pretty general email regarding waitlist and admission, and they confirmed all my prerequisites were completed 

I interviewed for a waitlist spot and when they emailed me with the decision, they specifically said "Unfortunately, at the present time, there are no available seats. However, we would like to offer you a place on our wait list should a seat become available. "

I hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived