• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, 

Hofstra Confirmed my app June 1st. I applied last cycle and was waitlisted. Normally no fewer then 8 seats were replaced off the waitlist but unfortunately last year only 2 were people were taken off the waitlist 

I was wondering for the people who received interviews this year so far, when were you verified?

goodluck to everyone 

• 2 weeks later...

I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION AUG 1ST...RECVD A CONFIRMATION EMAIL...N THEN NOTHING. I HAVE A PRETTY DECENT GPA N HC & PC HRS. I EMAIL THEM N THEY Said "We are currently reviewing the end of May cohort of applicants. Due to the volume of applications we have received and the thoroughness of the review, it takes our admissions team some time to get through them. " 

END OF MAY COHORT???

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????????????????

13 hours ago, DRHRT said:

I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION AUG 1ST...RECVD A CONFIRMATION EMAIL...N THEN NOTHING. I HAVE A PRETTY DECENT GPA N HC & PC HRS. I EMAIL THEM N THEY Said "We are currently reviewing the end of May cohort of applicants. Due to the volume of applications we have received and the thoroughness of the review, it takes our admissions team some time to get through them. " 

END OF MAY COHORT???

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????????????????

i think that means they're currently reviewing applications submitted end of may.. then they'll move on to june applications, july, august, etc. they review in order of submission

Archived