Applying for January 2018 start date

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't received anything 

I called South a few days ago and got a response saying my school email did not allow them to send me anything. I gave them my alternate email and I received the confirmation email with the additional information about the agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! A couple questions for anyone who is also on the waitlist for South... 1.) Has anyone been offered a spot yet off of the waitlist or are they waiting for their interviews to finish up? 2.) Has anyone had some difficulty getting ahold of Ms. Hahn? I've tried to e-mail her multiple times in the last month regarding the waitlist and I haven't heard back. 

Please let me know :) Good luck to everyone else with interviews!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone get this email yesterday?

Your candidacy on the wait list remains active. We will contact you if you qualify for the next available seat between now and early January. Please know that if you are a late offeree, we will work with you to help ensure your transition into South University Physician Assistant program is as smooth as possible.

At this time, if you have been accepted into another program or wish to be removed from the wait list, please notify us via e-mail at paprogram@southuniversity.edu by 4pm (EST) Wednesday, November 22nd.

Thank you for your continued interest in our program and your patience in the process!

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone get this email yesterday?
Your candidacy on the wait list remains active. We will contact you if you qualify for the next available seat between now and early January. Please know that if you are a late offeree, we will work with you to help ensure your transition into South University Physician Assistant program is as smooth as possible.
At this time, if you have been accepted into another program or wish to be removed from the wait list, please notify us via e-mail at paprogram@southuniversity.edu by 4pm (EST) Wednesday, November 22nd.
Thank you for your continued interest in our program and your patience in the process!

Yes, I got that one too. Was curious if everyone on the waitlist did or if they took some people off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived