Applying for January 2018 start date

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nolefan1851

Has anyone received a rejection letter? Or do they only notify applicants when they receive an interview or acceptance? 

23 minutes ago, nolefan1851 said:

Has anyone received a rejection letter? Or do they only notify applicants when they receive an interview or acceptance? 

nope. i did receive a rejection letter for south in richmond campus but i'm not sure if they all work the same.

On 6/30/2017 at 10:03 PM, ilygurlie said:

I haven't even heard back after hearing my e-mail was received by South first week of June. At this point, I'm calling it a silent rejection :P 

Same unfortunately.  Very disappointing since I was wait listed last year, and only improved my application since then.  Oh well, keep striving to reach your goal!  You only fail if you give up :)  

7 hours ago, ilygurlie said:

Just got a rejection e-mail around 9:30 on Sunday :[ Bummer!! South tends to not look at upward trends in my opinion.

When did you submit? And have you heard from south tampa yet? I still haven't heard from south savannah and I applied mid May, but heard from Tampa about 2 weeks ago. I wish I could inquire about the status of my app 

4 hours ago, Acap said:

When did you submit? And have you heard from south tampa yet? I still haven't heard from south savannah and I applied mid May, but heard from Tampa about 2 weeks ago. I wish I could inquire about the status of my app 

Like mid June. I'm thinking they put my application on hold as more applications came in to decide if they wanted to interview. No, I haven't heard from Tampa but i'm thinking they're doing the same. At this point, it's pretty late in the cycle for a jan 2018 start school.

19 minutes ago, ilygurlie said:

Like mid June. I'm thinking they put my application on hold as more applications came in to decide if they wanted to interview. No, I haven't heard from Tampa but i'm thinking they're doing the same. At this point, it's pretty late in the cycle for a jan 2018 start school.

Ok thanks for the response. Savannah is probably doing the same with mine trying to figure out if they want to interview me. You definitely could still have a chance at Tampa if you haven't heard yet! Even if you interview in August that's still something!

4 hours ago, Acap said:

Ok thanks for the response. Savannah is probably doing the same with mine trying to figure out if they want to interview me. You definitely could still have a chance at Tampa if you haven't heard yet! Even if you interview in August that's still something!

On the same boat for both campuses. No rejection or interview and I submitted the second week of June. 

Archived