Applying for January 2018 start date

On 7/10/2017 at 7:38 PM, DD2PA said:

On the same boat for both campuses. No rejection or interview and I submitted the second week of June. 

Same, hoping I hear back one way or the other soon, the worst part of the application cycle to me is the wait!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, imt709 said:

Same, hoping I hear back one way or the other soon, the worst part of the application cycle to me is the wait!

=( yes it's terrible. I was accepted to South West Palm Beach last cycle but it wasn't able to get accredited. It was really disappointing so I hope I get in this cycle somewhere. 

Guest nolefan1851
34 minutes ago, Acap said:

When did you apply? 

May 30th. I have seen others who submitted after me get interviews before me, so don't lose hope!

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 4:56 PM, imt709 said:

Same unfortunately.  Very disappointing since I was wait listed last year, and only improved my application since then.  Oh well, keep striving to reach your goal!  You only fail if you give up :)  

Have you heard anything yet?

18 minutes ago, imt709 said:

Still haven't heard anything.  I know they say they can't give an updates on application status, but if I haven't heard by Thursday night I'm going to call and touch base on Friday.

I haven't either.  At this point, I would think that they have probably interviewed for most of the spots. I've seen people receive interviews who submitted after me.

1 hour ago, DD2PA said:

I haven't either.  At this point, I would think that they have probably interviewed for most of the spots. I've seen people receive interviews who submitted after me.

On the thread last year the weren't filled until September and everyone who interviewed after that was for a waitlist spot. The order doesn't really make sense there's some people who just recently got an interview and applied on May 30 while some who applied in June heard long ago. I just don't understand how two months later and I've still heard nothing 

I applied last year and was waitlisted. I submitted my application this year and got an email on May 24th stating that they had received my application. I have yet to hear anything more from them. It's quite puzzling because my application has only gotten better since then. Last year I submitted my application around the same time and had already gotten an invitation to interview in the beginning of June.

53 minutes ago, Cc02114 said:

I applied last year and was waitlisted. I submitted my application this year and got an email on May 24th stating that they had received my application. I have yet to hear anything more from them. It's quite puzzling because my application has only gotten better since then. Last year I submitted my application around the same time and had already gotten an invitation to interview in the beginning of June.

That seems odd. Have you called? I also applied around this time (May 22) and have not heard anything not even a rejection.

54 minutes ago, Cc02114 said:

I'm in the exact same boat.  What dates did you interview last year? I was second week of August.

Archived