Application Cycle 2017-2018

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, so I just got an interview invite for Jax, but since I was at work I was unable to open the email fast enough to request a September date. I got stuck with October 3rd =(.

I would really, really appreciate if someone could let me know if they end up cancelling or switching their September date out before you do so, that way I may be able to get in touch with Kandee and hopefully fill your slot. It would really mean so much as I was accepted into a school that starts in January and already paid my seat deposit just in case, but NOVA JAX is my first choice. I just want to know as soon as possible if I will need to start looking for places to live and figure out my financial aid situation if I don't get into JAX.

Please let me know, thanks so much! <3

I submitted supplemental to the fort Myers campus on 07/18 and haven't heard anything. Would it be too late to try to apply to the Orlando and Jacksonville campuses? I don't want to waste my money but I want to maximize my chances of getting in somewhere 

my stats

sgpa 3.12 ( post bac 45 credits 3.95)

cgpa 3.45

HCE 3500 hours CNA and Medication Aide

56 hours hours of shadowing PAs

GRE 304

3400 hours of community service with underserved populations

fluent in Spanish

thanks for your feedback

4 minutes ago, FuturePAStudent01 said:

I submitted supplemental to the fort Myers campus on 07/18 and haven't heard anything. Would it be too late to try to apply to the Orlando and Jacksonville campuses? I don't want to waste my money but I want to maximize my chances of getting in somewhere 

my stats

sgpa 3.12 ( post bac 45 credits 3.95)

cgpa 3.45

HCE 3500 hours CNA and Medication Aide

56 hours hours of shadowing PAs

GRE 304

3400 hours of community service with underserved populations

fluent in Spanish

thanks for your feedback

I would say you have a good chance at ft Myers. My friend got accepted last year with a 3.2 overall and science and you're around that. You just recently submitted so give it some time! My other friend just got an interview at Jax with a 3.1 science and similar stats so you could apply there and probably have a good shot too just get to it asap I would say the sooner the better always! 

Does anyone know how to switch interview dates? Do we have to cancel our current one and then pick the new one or can we pick the new one then cancel the original one we chose? I want to move mine up, but I don't want to cancel mine, end up not being able to move it up, then get stuck with an even later one. Anyone have any ideas? 

4 hours ago, Acap said:

I would say you have a good chance at ft Myers. My friend got accepted last year with a 3.2 overall and science and you're around that. You just recently submitted so give it some time! My other friend just got an interview at Jax with a 3.1 science and similar stats so you could apply there and probably have a good shot too just get to it asap I would say the sooner the better always! 

Thanks for your feedback!

Do we have to send our GRE scores to all campuses? I know they all have different CASPA codes but I just spoke with someone on the phone and she told me that if I send it to one campus all campuses get access to the the GRE scores. Although I want to save money, I feel nervous about not sending it directly to all campuses. Do any of you know anything about this?

13 hours ago, larh2018 said:

What date do you currently have?

I was at work when they sent out the mass email so Im stuck with beginning of November unfortunately... Idk if its worth it to continue checking the site though? Every slot is gone now. I'm not sure if the website would repopulate the link if someone dropped one of their slots.

17 hours ago, Acap said:

Does anyone know how to switch interview dates? Do we have to cancel our current one and then pick the new one or can we pick the new one then cancel the original one we chose? I want to move mine up, but I don't want to cancel mine, end up not being able to move it up, then get stuck with an even later one. Anyone have any ideas? 

In the email confirmation with your interview time there's also a link to reschedule. I'm pretty sure you use that link. I wouldn't cancel anything unless you definitely can reschedule to a better date!

Archived