2017-2018 Cycle

Has anyone else heard anything back from the program?  I have an interview on 7/21.

I have an interview on the 21st as well! Have you heard anything about the details of what we will be doing that day? I just received the offer and replied about a week ago and have heard nothing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, kmash said:

I got mine yesterday as well!!!!! I'm SO excited!!!!

Haha I knew you would man, you're the friendliest guy I've ever met in my life! Good luck with the rest of your interviews! (but I'm secretly hoping you choose St. Francis) 

-Tai 

On July 26, 2017 at 10:20 PM, tcm123 said:

Haha I knew you would man, you're the friendliest guy I've ever met in my life! Good luck with the rest of your interviews! (but I'm secretly hoping you choose St. Francis) 

-Tai 

I put my deposit down!  I love the fact it starts in January and when everyone else starts, we'll be 6 months in!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2017 at 2:25 PM, kmash said:

I put my deposit down!  I love the fact it starts in January and when everyone else starts, we'll be 6 months in!

I interviewed the 21st and was offered an acceptance on the 25th and have put my deposit down too! I think you were in my group interview? I'm still waiting to hear from others, but it's nice to have one lined up ?

On August 9, 2017 at 7:20 PM, CaitlynD said:

I interviewed the 21st and was offered an acceptance on the 25th and have put my deposit down too! I think you were in my group interview? I'm still waiting to hear from others, but it's nice to have one lined up ?

I think so too!  I'm so excited for us!  You presented your research article way too well to not get in!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived