boli

2017 Application Cycle

35 minutes ago, Aholli said:

Is it all going to be by email regardless of outcome? Or will they call those who are accepted? 

From previous year's posts, the notifications for accepted, waitlisted, and rejected should be through emails.

Yes, I think everyone should find out through emails. I'm assuming today or tomorrow. I have check this forum and my email about.....1,000 times today haha. 

I'm glad to hear that nobody has heard anything yet. After not hearing anything today I was starting to get really nervous, but this made me feel much better. Good luck to everyone! 

Yes. I just interviewed this past Friday and Dorris said we would know by Thanksgiving. I also have a friend currently in the program and talking with current students at the social, all said they were notified the week after the last set of interviews by Wednesday.

Also need to consider they interviewed approximately 60 students more than the have in the past to fill the additional 16 slots for the St. George campus. Could be taking them a little longer to decide.

12 minutes ago, kaiser214 said:

Did they say we would find out this week? literally the most nerve racking last few days of my life 

Last I heard from the faculty was we will hear something before Thanksgiving.

Rejected. Congratulations to everyone that made it, it was a pleasure meeting many of you and I have no doubt that you will all make successful students and professionals.

• Upvote 2

Congratulations to those who got accepted! I was not offered a seat in this program, but I'll be onward to my next opportunities. Good luck with everyone's future endeavors!

I'm an alternate! I'll take it. Congrats to those who have gotten in; you deserve it! The applicants I met were amazing and all worked so hard for their dreams. 

1 hour ago, jjentringer said:

I have not heard back either.  Still waiting.  

Still nothing for me. I'll post when I hear something. Hope you will do the same 

I had not heard either so I emailed Doris, and she emailed me stating that an email had already been sent earlier.  She forwarded the acceptance letter to me.  I would recommend checking with her if you have not heard.  I would imagine you guys are feeling just as anxious as I was.     

Rejectified also.

Great job and Congratulations to those who are accepted! Awesome stuff. Are ya’ll who were accepted 1st-time, 2nd-time, or 3rd-time applicants?? Just curious.

I was a 2nd time and app was so much stronger than last year. Dorris even thought I’d get in. Shoot dang. But at least I got in somewhere else. :D