2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/26/2017 at 3:19 PM, AnatomicalHeart said:

Accepted as well!! Anyone else from the first (11/9) interview accepted to the St. George campus?

Hey hey!  Fellow St. George student here!  We'll all have to coordinate... I'm guessing they'll put together a Facebook group once they have the roster finalized?  I put down my deposit already.  Are you currently living in SLC or from St. George?

For those who have accepted their offers, how did you send your letter of acceptance? 

Their instructions list "Compose and submit a signed formal letter of acceptance addressing that you have read and meet the requirements of the UPAP Technical Standards*." 

Was it just a simple handwritten note with a signature? Then mailed off? 

Thanks!!! Hope to get to know all you guys in the near future.

Hello everyone, and congrats to those who got in!  I interviewed 11/10 and accepted a seat for the SLC campus.  I sent a signed letter by snail mail, and Doris has confirmed receipt.  A fellow classmate has started a FB group: "Utah PA Program Class 49".  I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

On 11/28/2017 at 11:48 AM, JoeBallent said:

Hey hey!  Fellow St. George student here!  We'll all have to coordinate... I'm guessing they'll put together a Facebook group once they have the roster finalized?  I put down my deposit already.  Are you currently living in SLC or from St. George?

I'm actually coming from Ohio, so pretty far out of state lol. Thanks for whoever made the FB group! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted and good luck to those who weren't! I am usually much more active on the forum but clinical year has had be a little bit busy... If you have any burning questions that haven't been answered let me know. Bear in mind that much of the classroom structure/coursework changed between class 47 and class 48, so YMMV. My best advice to you all right now would be to relax and enjoy the time with your friends and family before school starts!

5 hours ago, medicfourlife said:

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted and good luck to those who weren't! I am usually much more active on the forum but clinical year has had be a little bit busy... If you have any burning questions that haven't been answered let me know. Bear in mind that much of the classroom structure/coursework changed between class 47 and class 48, so YMMV. My best advice to you all right now would be to relax and enjoy the time with your friends and family before school starts!

Thanks for keeping in touch! Do you or does anyone else know how long it takes for the U of U Graduate school to get back to us after they receive our application? 

On 12/11/2017 at 6:26 AM, medicfourlife said:

Thank you for your post! Out of curiosity, do you know how was the classroom structure/coursework was changed between class 47 and class 48? What were the reasons behind these changes? 

Archived