2017 Application Cycle

17 hours ago, shells said:

If you still have questions, contact Doris Dalton, the Director of Admissions. She can answer any questions related to the application that you may have. Here is her number. 801-581-7969, She should be in the office Monday. Best of luck!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, boli said:

I know the interviews are in November, but has anyone heard anything/have any idea how soon they'll start notifying people? 

The email I got after submitting my secondary said, "you will not hear from us regarding your application status until sometime in early October, once we have completed our entire application review process for the season." 

20 hours ago, menehunemed said:

The email I got after submitting my secondary said, "you will not hear from us regarding your application status until sometime in early October, once we have completed our entire application review process for the season." 

Oh shoot, I got the same email, guess reading the whole thing would be helpful. Thanks haha! 

• 2 weeks later...

GOT AN INTERVIEW INVITE!!!!!! OMG I was starting to believe I would not hear back from anyone!!!! I'm local--feel free to message me if you have any questions about the area/where to stay/about public transit. Good luck everyone!!! 

Stats: sGPA - 3.7 cGPA - 3.8 4500+ hrs as med tech/phlebotomy (HCE) 300 hrs volunteer PCE

6 minutes ago, psych2PA said:

Rejected. This school was a long shot for me but it was my top choice. I wonder if they're the type to give feedback on what I could improve on? 

Give it a few weeks for things to calm down and contact Doris. She is always more than willing to go over your application with you. It will be hectic for her for the next few weeks, but she's fantastic and will go over everything with you. 

GOT AN INTERVIEW INVITE!!!!!! OMG I was starting to believe I would not hear back from anyone!!!! I'm local--feel free to message me if you have any questions about the area/where to stay/about public transit. Good luck everyone!!! 
Stats: sGPA - 3.7 cGPA - 3.8 4500+ hrs as med tech/phlebotomy (HCE) 300 hrs volunteer PCE

Congrats!! Did you do your undergrad at the U?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Brother of Gus said:

Congrats!! Did you do your undergrad at the U?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, BS in Bio/Chem. Currently work on research park/grad U campus and volunteer at free clinic with which the PA program is affiliated. Still thought was long shot due to terrible PCE hours.

11 minutes ago, schiersm said:

I received an interview invite as well! I'm completely surprised, I felt like I really botched the supplemental app! My assigned interview day is November 16th.

I just received an interview offer as well. I'm with you, I didn't think I would receive one since I didn't perform well on the supplemental application. Looking forward to meeting everyone on Thurs. 11/9, will be flying in from Cali!

Archived