2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations Kelzi, Madjjensen and Brandon both impressive stats as well.  I submitted my application in early June have not heard anything.  I'm very much a non traditional student.  My stats seem good but with over 250 college credits moving the GPA up is very difficult as well as pricey.
GPA 3.2
BCP GPA 3.3
Last 60 upper division credits 3.78 GPA
HCA 16,000 Paramedic, rural and Urban, predominantly serving the undeserved.
260 Hours Shadowing
480 hours volunteering at a food shelf 
500 + hours teaching Government Doctors, Pa's & Np's emergency airway techniques and mass casualty management
1,000 + hours teaching medical students ACLS, Simulation and procedural Cadaver lab 
300+ hours Volunteer clinical Emergency Medicine Research
Published author on prehospital airway management
A whole host of continuing education,certifications & grant writing.
With these schools receiving so many applications screening is difficult so your high GPA is something I would trade for my experience.  Best of luck everyone and I will kept all updated. 

Is this Matt by any chance ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, prePA3 said:

Just received an interview invitation email on Friday afternoon, and they gave me one day to attend: September 29th! Anyone else set to interview on that day, too? I couldn't be more excited...in fact, it still doesn't seem real! 

Congratulations!!!!! 

What are your stats if you don't mind sharing?

On 9/6/2017 at 10:38 AM, FuturePAStudent01 said:

I emailed the the Augsburg PA program and was told they will be extending interviews until 11/1 the latest! Best of luck to all :)

Best of luck to everyone  Still waiting on mine for a response for mine. No rejection so far so still crossing my fingers

On 9/6/2017 at 8:56 PM, futurepa1616 said:

Question for those that received Sept. 29th invitation: After RSVPing via e-mail, did you receive a reply back right away? I RSVPed the same day and have not heard back. I was not sure, if we will receive the itinerary after the Sept. 8th deadline to RSVP.

Hopefully someone can give me an insight. 

Thank you 

I received an interview invite for Sept 29th as well, and responded the following day with my RSVP. I received a confirmation of my RSVP and details regarding the interview day within a few hours. I was given until September 12th to RSVP. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was very happy to hear from Augsburg today, I have been accepted and will be taking part in the class starting in Summer 2018!

I was wondering if others have been contacted as well?  Can message me if so, or if anyone has a question.  I apologize as I might be slow to respond.

I wish everyone luck in the pursuit of their dreams. 

On 10/2/2017 at 6:48 PM, Ket131 said:

I was very happy to hear from Augsburg today, I have been accepted and will be taking part in the class starting in Summer 2018!

I was wondering if others have been contacted as well?  Can message me if so, or if anyone has a question.  I apologize as I might be slow to respond.

I wish everyone luck in the pursuit of their dreams. 

Congratulations! I interviewed there last weekend and am eager to hear back. How did they contact/notify you of your acceptance--email or phone? 

Congratulations to all whom have applied and received acceptance and interviews!

I received the interview date of Nov 4, I look forward to meeting you guys at Augsburg on this date!

For those that have interviewed, any suggestions or tips? I know it is very competitive, and I want everyone to succeed! (if only we could all be accepted). 

Best of luck to everyone in their endeavors,

Bo

Archived