2017-2018 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, Lafmn said:

Congratulations to all whom have applied and received acceptance and interviews!

I received the interview date of Nov 4, I look forward to meeting you guys at Augsburg on this date!

For those that have interviewed, any suggestions or tips? I know it is very competitive, and I want everyone to succeed! (if only we could all be accepted). 

Best of luck to everyone in their endeavors,

Bo

The interview process is very straightforward.  Takes about four hours.  Interviews, meet and greets, Q&A with current students.  The program makes an effort to ease any anxieties you might have.  You'll do great!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got my email with the interview day details.  Does anyone have any insight into what to expect the day of the interview?  About how many people are at each interview day?  Are interviews individual or a group?  Do you have one interview or multiple interviews with different staff?  Thank you for any insight and assistance.

1 minute ago, FuturePAStudent01 said:

For those who are still waiting to hear back, when did you submit your supplemental? I submitted right before the deadline and I wondering if that is the reason why I haven’t heard from them.. any thoughts?

I submitted on 7/20 and still haven't heard back. I haven't heard if there's a correlation or not though.

On 10/2/2017 at 6:48 PM, Ket131 said:

I was very happy to hear from Augsburg today, I have been accepted and will be taking part in the class starting in Summer 2018!

I was wondering if others have been contacted as well?  Can message me if so, or if anyone has a question.  I apologize as I might be slow to respond.

I wish everyone luck in the pursuit of their dreams. 

Congratulations! I interviewed on 9/29 and was also accepted the following Monday.I'm deciding between here and Midwestern in Illinois. Hard decisions- but I'm leaning towards Augsburg. Did you have to make choices? If so what reasons did you pick Augsburg over the others?

@BriGuy I was also accepted to Midwestern Downers Grove. Both Midwestern and Augsburg are great programs but very different - I appreciate that at Midwestern there is opportunity to work alongside med/PT/OT/all sorts of other health-related students, plus Chicago is amazing. Good luck with your choice!

I emailed Augsburg to get info on the status of my application and this is what they said:

"Thank you for your patience.  We are still reviewing files and conducting interviews.  Please watch your email (whichever email address you listed on your CASPA application) for further information as we go into November."

So those who are still waiting should remain hopeful :)

3 hours ago, FuturePAStudent01 said:

I emailed Augsburg to get info on the status of my application and this is what they said:

"Thank you for your patience.  We are still reviewing files and conducting interviews.  Please watch your email (whichever email address you listed on your CASPA application) for further information as we go into November."

So those who are still waiting should remain hopeful :)

Thank you for this! I have not heard anything yet from Augsburg either and I am anxious!

On 10/22/2017 at 2:44 PM, BriGuy said:

Congratulations! I interviewed on 9/29 and was also accepted the following Monday.I'm deciding between here and Midwestern in Illinois. Hard decisions- but I'm leaning towards Augsburg. Did you have to make choices? If so what reasons did you pick Augsburg over the others?

Thank you, congratulations to you as well.  I did not have to make choices as it was my first interview invite and acceptance.  I do not plan to accept any invitations for interviews after being accepted into Augsburg.  This was the school I wanted.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FuturePAStudent01 said:

Did they mention anything about any more interview days? Btw good luck to you ! 

One of the first year student guides said that if they haven't filled all the spots after today then they will have another interview date. Not sure how accurate that is though

Archived