2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2017 at 9:10 AM, Brother of Gus said:

Just got an email advising that my application is under review of June 26!

Brother Gus, out of curiosity, did your email literally say "under review" or  "Thank you for submitting your supplemental application with a $50 fee for consideration for the Augsburg PA Program." ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2017 at 4:23 PM, hopefulPA09525 said:

Little late to the party, but I just submitted my supplemental application. I'm a first time applicant! Anyone hear anything yet?

In the same boat but did receive the email mentioned above letting me know that my application is under review. 

Does anyone one know how many students are admitted to the PA program every cycle? I cant seem to find it one the website. 
Thanks!

FuturePAStudent01,
Last Fall they had 81 enrolled. It's on the website, but hidden under the about section of the university!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all,

I haven't heard back anything since the email thanking me for submitting the secondary. I never got an email that my application is complete or is under review. Should I have received something? I took care of everything before the August 1st deadline: 3 letters, CASPA, secondary, transcripts (that were available, I have one more prereq left).

5 hours ago, tjl2888 said:

Hello all,

I haven't heard back anything since the email thanking me for submitting the secondary. I never got an email that my application is complete or is under review. Should I have received something? I took care of everything before the August 1st deadline: 3 letters, CASPA, secondary, transcripts (that were available, I have one more prereq left).

I had the same concern. I emailed them to ensure everything was good! I'd recommend that or calling if you're concerned, but I'm sure it's fine - just nice to have peace of mind. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, tjl2888 said:

Has anyone heard anything? Or has anyone received an email saying if their application is complete or is under review. All I've received is the thank you for submitting the supplementary application and the reminder to submit everything before the deadline. 

That was the last email I got as well. We are okay!

Archived