On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:28 PM, leggopaschool said:

Interviewed yesterday and I received an email at today saying that I am accepted!!! Albany seems like a very solid school, especially after yesterday's presentations, so I'm honestly in shock that they would want me haha. Best of luck to everyone else!

I was accepted too! I'll see you in January :) Have you been added to the fb group? I heard we have one, but I haven't been added to one yet.

19 minutes ago, Cruff said:

I was accepted too! I'll see you in January :) Have you been added to the fb group? I heard we have one, but I haven't been added to one yet.

One of the current students will reach out to you in an email about the FB group once things are finalized. Congrats on the acceptance!

• Upvote 2

Received my rejection email without interview a couple hours ago. Good luck to everyone accepted and/or waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an interview, declined, and they offered me another and I declined so hopefully that opens up some spots for you all. I didnt know about the early start date and I just cant make that work. Best of luck!! 

4 hours ago, Geenam said:

Does anyone know if they have started taking students from the waitlist?

There's been people who have been withdrawing from the program, so I imagine they have started going through the waitlist.

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Riveroll
      Hello,
      I'm looking for PA shadowing opportunities in Dallas, Texas. I'm a 26-year-old Bachelors of Science in Biology graduate from the University of North Texas at Dallas pursuing a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies. I moved to Dallas when I was 15 years old from Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico and would like to do something with my life and what a beautiful thing to help people who need it most.

Thank you in advance.
    • By Auraam1
      Hello, 
      My name is Aura Amaris and I am currently working at a Neurology clinic as a medical assistant/scribe. I am currently looking for any Physician Assistant shadowing opportunities near Miami, Florida to gain exposure in the healthcare field and implement my knowledge of the different duties/role of a Physician Assistant. 
      I am looking forward to learning as much as possible and grow in my journey towards becoming a Physician Assistant. If you have any questions or know of any shadowing opportunities available please contact me. 
      The best way to reach me is via email at auraamira25@gmail.com or at my cellphone number: 786-763-6674. 
      Thank you, 
      Aura Amaris. 
    • By chloepilgrim
      Hi There,
      I am in the process of a career switch and I was wondering what everyone thought my chances are of getting into a PA program.
      I graduated undergrad with a BA in psychology and a BS in neuroscience. In undergrad, I tutored Biology for a year. 
      My cumulative GPA was 3.5 and science GPA is 3.1 (I got C's organic chemistry + lab, and biochemistry + lab)
      I thought I wanted to become a researcher and so I entered a Neuroscience PhD program. Though after a year I decided I wanted to pursue a clinical route (research is too lonely) and switched into a Pharmacology Masters Program. I graduated with a graduate GPA of 3.2 and have taken classes such as physiology, gross anatomy (cadaver dissection) lotssss of pharmacology classes, neuroscience/psychology courses, and a very intense Neurology course alongside medical students.
      I also graduated with 5.5 years of research experience and a thesis that is *hopefully* going to be published.
      I am currently a medical assistant and plan on doing about 3000 patient contact hours before applying to PA school. I was wondering what the chances are of me getting into a PA program even though my graduate GPA is quite low and my undergraduate science GPA is also low.
      Thanks
    • By wallsmp
      I thought I’d start this since I didn’t see any posts about this application cycle yet. Has anyone heard back besides the normal “we received your application” email?
    • By Lheitman11
      Hello all,
      First time posting here. I am currently a PA-S2 with an expected graduation date of July 2020. I’m unsure about my career after graduating from PA School, and was wondering about any benefits that may come with joining the military after I become certified. Any and all information regarding life/work in specific branches is greatly appreciated as I have no information on the topic as of now.
      Thank you!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More