Jump to content

Wingate University (Hendersonville)- 2017-2018 Application Cycle


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I have an interview on October 24th. Anyone that has interviewed before have any information on what the interview is like? Also - any tips for the area? I am from MN and will be flying into Charlotte and have to find my way there by bus I am thinking. Thanks in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Kato602 said:

If an applicant interviews for one campus,  does that dictate which campus that applicant will attend for school, assuming they are accepted? For instance, if I were to interview at the main campus, will I be able to attend school at the Hendersonville campus? 

Hi Kato602! You have to apply to which campus you would want to attend on CASPA. There is an application for the Wingate campus and the Hendersonville campus, but I am not sure if you can apply to both.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, medlabscientist said:

Hi Kato602! You have to apply to which campus you would want to attend on CASPA. There is an application for the Wingate campus and the Hendersonville campus, but I am not sure if you can apply to both.

Correct, the application/interview is linked to the campus you applied to. If you apply/interview on main campus, you are only offered a main campus spot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I interviewed at the Hendersonville campus this past Friday (9/22) and received an email this morning that I was placed on the waitlist! I am so excited that I am still in the running for a spot! 

Does anyone know how their waitlist works? Is it ranked? Do they pull applicants from the waitlist while interviews are still going on or do they wait until interviews have concluded? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, britt1022 said:

I interviewed at the Hendersonville campus this past Friday (9/22) and received an email this morning that I was placed on the waitlist! I am so excited that I am still in the running for a spot! 

Does anyone know how their waitlist works? Is it ranked? Do they pull applicants from the waitlist while interviews are still going on or do they wait until interviews have concluded? 

I believe a current wingate student said in another wingate thread that he believes the waitlist is ranked. i think they wait until all interviews are done but i might be wrong!

how did your interview go?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ilygurlie said:

I believe a current wingate student said in another wingate thread that he believes the waitlist is ranked. i think they wait until all interviews are done but i might be wrong!

how did your interview go?

Okay thank you for letting me know! The interview was very laid back and everyone was welcoming. This is definitely my top choice! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More