2017-2018 Philadelphia University

4 hours ago, BB3451 said:

Waitlist for the Atlantic City campus today from the 10/19 interview... anyone else get waitlisted or know how many people get taken off the waitlist and accepted? Thanks!

Hello,

I am interviewing at the Atlantic City campus very soon and was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing what the process was like? What should I expect? I'm so nervous!

Thank you

LKipp

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/30/2017 at 8:18 PM, kuzkuz said:

Hi! I also received my acceptance e-mail this morning from the Oct 19 interview! I am looking forward to meeting everyone. 

Congrats on your acceptance!!! I’m a little worried since I was at the 10/19 interview too (2 PM group) and haven’t heard back yet. Could you please tell me which group you were in?

Does anyone have any idea how long the waitlist usually is? I'm not sure if i'm going to keep my name on the waitlist or not. Would love to go here, but got accepted into a program that starts in january. I wish we knew our current rank so we could gauge where we are at a little better

2 minutes ago, BB3451 said:

Does anyone have any idea how long the waitlist usually is? I'm not sure if i'm going to keep my name on the waitlist or not. Would love to go here, but got accepted into a program that starts in january. I wish we knew our current rank so we could gauge where we are at a little better

I asked, and it's usually about 15 people. I talked to someone who was ranked #5 last year and he did not get a seat.

4 minutes ago, BB3451 said:

Oh okay... thanks for the info! I may contact the AC campus and inquire about their waitlist because they may have a longer or shorter list (hopefully shorter lol). Good luck!

Ah yes the Admissions Coordinator provided me with the info - good luck to you as well! 

Hey guys I got offered an interview today for the East Falls campus. However, it seems like there has been a lot of people saying they are waitlisted and such. Does anyone know how many spots they have left? I have already been accepted to another school and I will have to fly from Utah so I don’t want to fly all the way out there if it’s not really worth it..... and also if anyone that has interviewed so far could give some input on the school and how you liked it that would be great!

On 11/16/2017 at 2:14 PM, HopefulPA77 said:

Hey guys I got offered an interview today for the East Falls campus. However, it seems like there has been a lot of people saying they are waitlisted and such. Does anyone know how many spots they have left? I have already been accepted to another school and I will have to fly from Utah so I don’t want to fly all the way out there if it’s not really worth it..... and also if anyone that has interviewed so far could give some input on the school and how you liked it that would be great!

I do not know how many spots there are, but I went for an interview 11/08 and received my acceptance letter 11/16. I have been accepted to several PA programs and this was my favorite so far. I LOVED the campus, its green and has plenty of study space and a big gym and nice classrooms/cadaver lab/simulation labs. I believe that half of the incoming class is coming from their undergrad program (so only about 27 seats to external applicants). The faculty seems super nice and everyone is PA-C. Great rotations, awesome reputation and 3 week vacation! I would highly recommend attending the interview! 

On 9/11/2017 at 6:57 PM, CharKelly said:

Congrats! I was also accepted for the the New Jersey Campus looks like we will be meeting soon! 

Hey, congrats on your acceptance!  i saw you have been accepted for the New Jersey campus, i just received an interview for 12/12. Can you give me a little insight as to how the interview went? Any advice? I have only been on one interview 2 years back for a different program and waitlisted. I was super nervous. Thank you in advance. 

Hey, congrats on your acceptance!  i saw you have been accepted for the New Jersey campus, i just received an interview for 12/12. Can you give me a little insight as to how the interview went? Any advice? I have only been on one interview 2 years back for a different program and waitlisted. I was super nervous. Thank you in advance. 

Congratulations and good luck for your interview.
Also, When were you verified?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived