2017-2018 Philadelphia University

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know if they're still in the process of sending out a lot in emails for the Philadelphia campus? I feel like I've seen a lot about the Jersey campus and only a few people who have heard back from Philadelphia!
I'm in the same boat as you. I haven't heard a peep since July when they verified that they got my application.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm scheduled for an interview at the New Jersey Campus on Nov. 16th. Looking forward to meeting everyone who will be joining me that day! If it helps people who are still waiting, my application was verified 5/23 and I submitted my application to Philadelphia PA program on 6/15. I thought they passed on me but I ended up getting an offer yesterday. Good luck to those who are still waiting!  

Do any of the current students or recently accepted applicants know if anything has changed about philaU’s program since being acquired by TJU? I know the change is still new but am hoping to see if there’s any confirmed changes.   Please feel free to message me or reply here thank you!

[mention=133392]gb_atc[/mention] I guess we just wait it out. This is definitely not a healthy level of stress...
I was able to talk to somebody in the PA department today! They informed me the committee has begun looking at applications from July, when my application was submitted, and they should be sending out something within the next few weeks (2-3 weeks?) regarding interviews. She said they typically send out rejections early and interview through January.

3 hours ago, gb_atc said:

I was able to talk to somebody in the PA department today! They informed me the committee has begun looking at applications from July, when my application was submitted, and they should be sending out something within the next few weeks (2-3 weeks?) regarding interviews. She said they typically send out rejections early and interview through January.

Thanks for passing along the info! It's good to just know where we are in the process! 

2 hours ago, BB3451 said:

Waitlist for the Atlantic City campus today from the 10/19 interview... anyone else get waitlisted or know how many people get taken off the waitlist and accepted? Thanks!

When I interviewed they said 9/10 they end up offering seats to everyone on the waiting list. 

Archived