2017-2018 Philadelphia University

I also received a rejection a few days ago. The admissions department was great with giving me advice on where to improve - so if you're in the same boat don't be afraid to reach out to them. Coming right out of undergrad, it is no surprise that HCE hours were not high enough to be really competitive. That being said, good luck to everyone. I wish you all the best! 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, cwilliamson20 said:

hopefulPA09525

how did you reach out to learn more about improving your application?

I just emailed them back by replying to the rejection email. The generic email they sent me was really unsettling. It said something about improving my HCE AND GPA, which is odd because my GPA is about 3.83 which I thought was pretty good. So I just emailed and asked about my application specifically and she did say that the email was generic suggestions (phew) and told me where she thought I should improve. Definitely calmed me down! 

What are the differences between the Atlantic City and the East Falls Campus besides location? I have a hard time finding any information regarding the different campuses.  Are the class size the same? Same curriculum? Same professors? I am trying to determine which campus to apply to. 

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 2:37 AM, KINE757 said:

Accepted my seat from the 8/15 interview. Submitted caspa 5/26, verified 6/9, interview offer 6/21, interview 8/15, and offer of admission 8/28. For those rejected, it's still early in the process and I wish you the best of luck. 

Congrats on the acceptance! Do you mind sharing stats/when all your documents were received/verified?

On 9/10/2017 at 0:20 PM, PaJunkie said:

Accepted- New Jersey Campus 

Application submitted- June 12th

Application Received- June 16th

Interview Invite- July 26th

Interview Date- August 24th (11am session)

Accepted- September 8th

Congrats! I was also accepted for the the New Jersey Campus looks like we will be meeting soon! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived