2017-2018 Philadelphia University

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, so embarrassing! When I looked through my emails I realized this was from a different PA school not Philadelphia University. I have not received anything from Philadelphia U since submitting.

I submitted my application 5/17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, knowleka said:

I know the GRE is not required, but did anyone send it anyway/find the school code for GRE scores? 

You can probably search the code on the ETS site when you're sending them, but my understanding is if they don't require them they won't be looked at and it's just more money you're dishing out. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:27 AM, knowleka said:

I know the GRE is not required, but did anyone send it anyway/find the school code for GRE scores? 

I just got the email they are reviewing my application and this is what they said about additional materials.

"Please do not send any additional information to the PA Program, including GRE scores, as they are not required for our program, and will not be considered in any admissions decisions.  We will be in touch with you as you progress through our admissions process so it is not necessary to contact us directly."

1 hour ago, reticentt said:

Received an email this morning with an interview invite for August 15!

Do you mind sharing stats? I received a rejection email this morning as well. Would like to compare to see where I might need to improve. 

CGPA: 3.5 sGPA: 3.6

PCE: 2000 hours patient care assistant

Archived