I submitted my CASPA really early but I did not submit my supplemental until July 31st.  Is that late? Because I still havnt heard anything yet :( I'm realllyyyyyy far from Colorado but I've fallen in love with the program! Is there anyone that applied around the same time as me?

5 hours ago, PAistheWAYYYY said:

I submitted my CASPA really early but I did not submit my supplemental until July 31st.  Is that late? Because I still havnt heard anything yet :( I'm realllyyyyyy far from Colorado but I've fallen in love with the program! Is there anyone that applied around the same time as me?

I got my file complete email on July 27th so I am definitely in the same timeframe as you! Still haven't heard anything back yet but I remain hopeful (:

11 hours ago, octane83 said:

I got my file complete email on July 27th so I am definitely in the same timeframe as you! Still haven't heard anything back yet but I remain hopeful (:

Great!! Thank you :D

For those who received interview invites, did you receive the invitation via phone call or email? Also good luck to all those interviewing next month! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stupid question...do they say "CU Denver" or "UC Denver" when referring to the school? They're the "University of Colorado" but everywhere I see refers to it as CU Denver. Just wondering what's the right way to say it colloquially. 

18 hours ago, AlpineCX5 said:

Accepted an interview invite for Oct 13th this morning! Soooo excited.

App complete and under review - Jul 19th

Congratulations! Was this Monday or Tuesday morning? Mine was submitted and under review the same day so... Congratulations! :) 

On 8/17/2017 at 2:59 PM, PAistheWAYYYY said:

What do you love about the program?

7 hours ago, PorscheFuture said:

What do you love about the program?

Their mission, their CHA program, their curriculum, their PANCE pass rates, their emphasis on primary care, and of course.... beautiful Colorado

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, CaitlynD said:

Still haven't heard anything ☹️ Anyone know if there's still hope of being offered an interview?

I'm the under review email it said invites would be sent out from August until October so I definitely would not give up hope yet!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jessica242 said:

Congrats! When was your CASPA and supplemental submitted? 

CASPA was verified on 7/1 and my supplemental was received on 6/30.

12 hours ago, milesHenson1 said:

Super excited to be interviewing at CU on 10/20!!!!

Me too! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Recently got accepted into my top choice PA school and have given up my interview position for 09/29! I hope this helps someone else get an interview! Good luck everyone.

• Upvote 1

On 9/11/2017 at 10:29 AM, milesHenson1 said:

Super excited to be interviewing at CU on 10/20!!!!

Congrats! I know youve been waiting a while! Do you know if that is the last interview date?

4 hours ago, CaitlynD said:

Congrats! I know youve been waiting a while! Do you know if that is the last interview date?

As far as I know yes that is the last of their scheduled four dates. Good luck to everyone that interviewed today also

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Jess815 said:

Does anyone else who interviewed Friday feel like this is going to be a looong morning? Hang in there everyone! 

Bless you. I was just checking to see if anyone had heard back. This will either be the best day ever or the worst ha.