AMA713

2017-2018 Application Cycle

15 hours ago, ktpie18 said:

Frankie- when did you get an email for Bayshore? I’ve heard nothing from them. I’m starting to think I’m just getting Manhattan and that’s it (which is fine) just scared if I blow it :/ 

Hey, so I received the email on 11/30. I applied to Winthrop and Bayshore. The  email informed me that the Winthrop class the filled but they would like to offer me an interview for Bayshore. So I still think you will hear back from them. I think I got that email this early just because I applied to Winthrop and my application was reviewed since the application deadline for Winthrop was 10/1. 

Good luck to everyone interviewing today! Also can you please share about the experience today for those who have upcoming interviews! 

Thanks! 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Lulu20 said:

Lol yes ?

48 minutes ago, ktpie18 said:

The interview is done ?

Hey, I know this may be too soon (lol), but when you have a few minutes, can you please share what your experience was like? thanks.

• Upvote 1

Just received an email saying that my application is submitted to admissions Committee. How long did it take for you to receive interview invite after such email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Received and email today that i was accepted into the Manhattan program had interview on Dec. 19th. Goodluck everyone!!!

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, moxiish said:

Just received an email saying that my application is submitted to admissions Committee. How long did it take for you to receive interview invite after such email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you apply?

7 minutes ago, samanthadickson said:

how long did it take you guys to get the confirmation email then interview email

Dec18th- jan9th

• Upvote 1