2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/4/2017 at 10:52 AM, lovesurg said:

I got accepted yesterday. Best day of my life huh

Congrats, thats very exciting!! Did you get a call or email? I have been waiting since being asking which campus I preferred two weeks ago via email. Getting anxious!! 

Thanks! I got an email, but I was out of the country so I dont know if they were trying to call before that

yes this process is absolutely draining your body and soul, hang in there!

On 11/6/2017 at 0:32 PM, ADG18 said:

Congrats, thats very exciting!! Did you get a call or email? I have been waiting since being asking which campus I preferred two weeks ago via email. Getting anxious!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, padreamteam said:

Hi,

I just received an email stating my application is being submitted to the Admissions committee for formal review. Did you receive this email prior to your interview email ?

Yeah! I got that one on November 2nd. Interview invite on November 21st.

On 11/30/2017 at 0:47 PM, Frankie said:

I received an email from Winthrop indicating that all seats have been filled. Has anyone on here received an interview for Bay Shore yet? 

Yes I did, the email said that all seats where filled for Winthrop, but I was offered an interview for Bayshore.

On 12/12/2017 at 6:53 PM, Lulu20 said:

Hello everyone, I also have an interview for Touro Manhattan on December 18th. How are you guys prepping for it. If you don't mind sharing

Hey, I don’t mind sharing at all! I’ve been looking at a lot of different MMI scenarios and asking doctors that I work with basically ‘what would you do’ lol. It’s kind of hard to prep for I feel because you have noooo idea what they really will ask. I think reflecting on past experiences will help a lot and being who you are is the best way to go. I’m nervous as hell to be honest, my stomach is in knots! I think also having the general questions (why do you wanna be a PA, why not a doctor etc) will also be a good option to have just in case. I have faith in all of us! We will be okay! Best of luck to everyone and congratulations to all who have been accepted ?

On 12/13/2017 at 10:56 AM, Frankie said:

Hey what’s the date of your Bayshore interview? I was also offered one for Bayshore!

Frankie- when did you get an email for Bayshore? I’ve heard nothing from them. I’m starting to think I’m just getting Manhattan and that’s it (which is fine) just scared if I blow it :/ 

6 hours ago, ktpie18 said:

Hey, I don’t mind sharing at all! I’ve been looking at a lot of different MMI scenarios and asking doctors that I work with basically ‘what would you do’ lol. It’s kind of hard to prep for I feel because you have noooo idea what they really will ask. I think reflecting on past experiences will help a lot and being who you are is the best way to go. I’m nervous as hell to be honest, my stomach is in knots! I think also having the general questions (why do you wanna be a PA, why not a doctor etc) will also be a good option to have just in case. I have faith in all of us! We will be okay! Best of luck to everyone and congratulations to all who have been accepted ?

Nice!! thanks I appreciate your response. I agree with you we just have to be honest and authentic I believe thast what they looking for. At the end you don't want to sound robotic, you want to sound natural a unique not another internet copy thats just my opinion. 

Congratulations to all on your acceptance!!

Archived