2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/29/2017 at 0:22 PM, paskippy said:

Hello everyone! I am currently a Winthrop student in my third semester. Holla at me if you made it to the winthrop class of 2020 or if you have any questions in general. Good luck in this years cycle!

Hey, how did the interview go? would you mind to share the format? 

21 hours ago, HopefulPA1994 said:

Hey everyone, I interviewed for the Winthrop program on Oct 23rd.  If accepted do you have the option of choosing the Bayshore campus as well or is that a different interview invite? It was confusing because the staff is the same for both programs. Thanks ! 

You interviewed for the Winthrop program which begins on Jan 2, 2018. 

The bayshore program is completely separated although staff are the same. This program begins in the fall of 2018. So about a year from now. 

If you’re accepted it’ll be for the Winthrop program and not bayshore. Now if you come up with a good excuse why you cannot attend the program the you’ve applied to if accepted, then maybe they’ll allow you to attend the bayshore program. 

Other than that be prepared to attend Winthrop if accepted. 

Now if youre not accepted into the Winthrop program and you’ve applied to both the Bayshore and Winthrop and your wondering if you’ll have to come back for another interview, I’m not sure. I have the same question. Maybe we’ll have to come back and make changes to our writing assignment and/or interview responses. That’s something you’ll have to ask Jenifer. 

Anyway, good luck. I also interviewed on the 23rd. 

1 minute ago, Ollie625 said:

Hi all, 

I've just been accepted to both the Bay Shore and Winthrop programs. I've been given the opportunity to choose which campus I would rather attend. Which would you choose? 

They gave me that option too !!

As of right now, the only pros of going to Winthrop is a smaller class size (32 vs. 65) and the program starts in January rather than next fall... 

But The main campus is at Bayshore and we would have to travel there once a week. Anyone attending Winthrop can give us some advice on why Winthrop? 

Archived