Sign in to follow this  
mina

Review material for sale !!

Just passed my PANRE :))) selling a lot of review material :

Kaplan questions book (2011 version ..ISBN 978-1-4195-5052-5)

3 day conference CME resources binder with two tests and explanations : from January 2012

Stony brook PANRE/ PANCE review course binder : from 2011

Drexel university PANCE/PANRE review binder : from 2010

I have spent well over a thousand dollars on all this ... To me it was all worth it :) passed in the top ten percentile !!

Make me an offer :))

Sorry for the late reply ... No more materials left .... CME resources was a great course ... I would still suggest to do a thorough review for cardio and pulmonary prior to review course ... Hope that helps

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SEMPA
      Registration Now Open for SEMPA 360!
      Make a difference in your practice by joining us for SEMPA 360, March 16-20, 2020, in Chicago, IL for the most in-depth and comprehensive educational experience available for EMPAs.
      Register Now To:
      Increase your depth and breadth of medical knowledge Take your emergency medicine skills to the next level with hands-on workshops Learn about the specialty’s latest tools, trends and techniques Connect with colleagues from across the country Build a network of likeminded people And much, much more!  
      And if you register today, you can take advantage of
      the deeply discounted early-bird rates!
      https://www.sempa.org/sempa360/
    • By SEMPA
      This course is designed to be a "scan and surf" adventure with the education ending at 2 pm each day so participants have time to enjoy the location. With so much to do in Huntington Beach and the hotel offering a Beach Amenities Program, the SEMPA Ultrasound Course is the perfect balance of education and fun!
      The course will provide point-of-care ultrasound training to physician assistants working in emergency medicine. Didactic sessions will focus on concise, useful information, images, and video. Most importantly, participants will have the opportunity to learn the necessary skills through hands-on teaching and practice on models under the guidance of experienced faculty and sonographers. 
      Objectives
      Upon completion of this program participants should be able to:
      List the standard views or “windows” for each of the six primary areas of emergency ultrasound - trauma, aorta, biliary, cardiac, pelvic and procedural applications
 Accurately interpret point of care ultrasounds
 Demonstrate the standard views or “windows” for each of the six primary areas of emergency ultrasound - trauma, aorta, biliary, cardiac, pelvic and procedural applications
 Limited to 50 participants 1:5 faculty to student ratio Hands-on scanning of live models Simulation technology incorporated Lots of practice time Earn CME towards your EM-CAQ Faculty from emergency ultrasound fellowship programs Learn the core applications to emergency ultrasound Meals included Time to enjoy all Huntington Beach has to offer For more information and to register:
      https://www.sempa.org/education/ultrasound-huntingtonbeach/
    • By bathinrouz
      Hey Yall
      Currently prepping for the PANCE. I have been studying for the past two months from PPP and ROSH. Initially I did alot of reading from PPP with scattered questions realizing quickly this is not as effective as making notes. I started to make notes for the bigger systems, such as CARDS, PULM, GI, MSK. Ive been studying everyday from 10-12 hours and with a week left I get this feeling that Im not ready. 
      Below I posted my results I took two weeks ago, not sure how to feel. 
      My question to yall is, what are some strategies you used to take exams? what algorithm did you have in your mind when analyzing a question. 
      My ROSH score is a 578 with 92% passing but I understand this isnt as predictable. 
      I have played with Kaplan and have scored in the mid 60s to 70s on it within each organ system. 

• By PANY20
      Selling my Rosh Review. It is active until Jan 09 2020. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More